• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singaporeans Are So Pitiful

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good points! Thanks

Don't forget to write to minister with the full details for their investigation . In case is really a mistake by the nurse or even normal practice to keep reserve beds for operation patients as what one forummer here said.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe so too. But regardless of the situation, it is wrong of a govt to lie to make a terminally sick citizen to pay more than what he can afford

Even if there are less than $200 billion, SG can afford free medicare, as in free Class C wards and fees and hospitals.
If Ontario can do it, so can SG.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if there are less than $200 billion, SG can afford free medicare, as in free Class C wards and fees and hospitals.
If Ontario can do it, so can SG.

Agree fully.

SG can afford to give free medical care to the sick. But it is the lack of compassion and greed that make pap not willing to do it

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree fully.

SG can afford to give free medical care to the sick. But it is the lack of compassion and greed that make pap not willing to do it

I agree.
May be outpatient consultation or clinics can be free too.
For all the money they made from selling 99 year HDB leases, they should provide free medicare.
The next GE, Singaporeans can and must vote them out to teach them a lesson.
If the non PAP party and govt fails, vote them back at the next GE.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.
May be outpatient consultation or clinics can be free too.
For all the money they made from selling 99 year HDB leases, they should provide free medicare.
The next GE, Singaporeans can and must vote them out to teach them a lesson.
If the non PAP party and govt fails, vote them back at the next GE.

my hope is that a new SG govt will compel the pap to answer for all its evil deeds. prosecute them if there is any wrong doing. i believe the pap is scared to let Singaporeans know the truth

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my hope is that a new SG govt will compel the pap to answer for all its evil deeds. prosecute them if there is any wrong doing. i believe the pap is scared to let Singaporeans know the truth

I speculate that they have skeletons,
more so at Temasicko

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all noe that there is enough in the reserve to take care of the poor and elderly sick, the problem is tis reserves now belongs to the Familee Leegally and there is nothing one can do.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all noe that there is enough in the reserve to take care of the poor and elderly sick, the problem is tis reserves now belongs to the Familee Leegally and there is nothing one can do.

that's why we need a new govt whose hands have not be tainted to audit and find out whether there are any wrong doings

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Familee dont pay their Generals Millions to question em or going againdt their wishes.

Yes. that's why the present Cabinet are all yes-men. What we need is a new govt free from the pap and untainted by the pap.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. taht's why the present Cabinet are all yes-men. What we need is a new govt free from the pap and untainted by the pap.

I am a non-resident, but wish my Singaporean friends, that this will happen in our life time.
If not for the SPF Gurkhas, God has moved people in other countries to change for the better,
but I do hope that whoever is the Commissioner of police, and the Commander of the Gurkhas in SG,
that they will have the conscience, regardless of the money that they earned,
that some day, that they will see the brighter side, that Singaporeans deserve a fair and just as well as a true answer
to many questions: CPF, Temasicko, a full and detailed accounting of the nation's assets, reserves, etc.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a non-resident, but wish my Singaporean friends, that this will happen in our life time.
If not for the SPF Gurkhas, God has moved people in other countries to change for the better,
but I do hope that whoever is the Commissioner of police, and the Commander of the Gurkhas in SG,
that they will have the conscience, regardless of the money that they earned,
that some day, that they will see the brighter side, that Singaporeans deserve a fair and just as well as a true answer
to many questions: CPF, Temasicko, a full and detailed accounting of the nation's assets, reserves, etc.

That's the wish of many Singaporeans. For now, we have 60+ % Singaporeans who are brain dead or brain washed. so we have to patiently work on these people so that they will realise how bad the pap is. it is only then that we can see justice and fairness in SG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if sinkies can wait patiently for their bak kut teh lunch, they can wait as patients for their hospital beds.

image.jpeg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we hv to continue to do our part by speaking the truth and expose pap's bad deeds

the truth will prevail.
It may take many years, but there is GOD.
The Israelites were able to march from Egypt to Israel.
The Berlin Wall collapsed.
Nelson Mandela was freed.
Barack Obama became President (but what did he achieve??)

We need a fairer SG, not the status quo.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the wish of many Singaporeans. For now, we have 60+ % Singaporeans who are brain dead or brain washed. so we have to patiently work on these people so that they will realise how bad the pap is. it is only then that we can see justice and fairness in SG

learned helplessness.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The patient will probably be coming in the next morning. So they need to reserve by the night before. They can't put someone there for the night and send them back to the corridor the next day.
There will be bigger problem. Trust me. I was warded long enough to see all these. It is not an easy job.

I believe this is the case. When my mother was warded at Changi hospital for myocardial infarction, A & E assigned her Ward C automatically. But there was no C bed, so they put her in a B2 bed. We paid for Ward C charges. It was cheaper at $30 per day back in 2013. I still have the invoice.

I think we should appreciate our health care workers more. It is funny to see how a simple misunderstanding of hospital bed management can be turned into a PAP bashing thread.