• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singaporeans Are So Pitiful

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is truth in this. I have not bought a copy of the ST for years. I read this forum and it provided me all the news I need to know of this little island. I believe it is more accurate than the reports in that crappy paper as well!

Cheers!

You made Sam Leong's day!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Many singaporeans believe everything the pap said. It is wiser to listen and check than to trust blindly

Two types of sinaporans, hor. Imported foregin shits and local born. Those local born with half a brain to think know pappies are bull shiters of high order but those imported shits even with two brains swallow pappies' hook, line and sinker as they came from slum land of poverty, crime or political chaos, and have never seen a better place than sinkie land. When their God speak, everything is true.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two types of sinaporans, hor. Imported foregin shits and local born. Those local born with half a brain to think know pappies are bull shiters of high order but those imported shits even with two brains swallow pappies' hook, line and sinker as they came from slum land of poverty, crime or political chaos, and have never seen a better place than sinkie land. When their God speak, everything is true.

Very true. that's why pap knows that they have lost true blue singaporeans' trust. those new citizens will soon know the that the pap is evil and will soon turn against the pap. how long can the pap rely on importing foreigners, making them new citizens so as to hold on to power?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a couple of people sleeping at the "elderly" corner done up by the RC.....they sleep on cardboard's, have coffee making facilities, toilet to bathe etc.... & the TV is turn on certain hours....why not ? free service by the RC...but these people are vagrants...

Sad to say but sinkie land is really a country full of homeless people but no one has highlighted their plight. Pappies know they exist. How can pappies be blind when people are sleeping overnight at parks and open spaces in HDB estates, using water and electricity stolen from town councils? Take a walk after midnight and you will see the homeless people.

On the other hand, those homeless might be foreigners, too poor to get a house or unable to get a job. No job, no money but why do pappies allow them to swarm into the island?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true. that's why pap knows that they have lost true blue singaporeans' trust. those new citizens will soon know the that the pap is evil and will soon turn against the pap. how long can the pap rely on importing foreigners, making them new citizens so as to hold on to power?

Those imported shits need not have to turn against pappies. They just pack up their bags, collect full CPF money, and balek kampong. As for locals, how to pack up and go? Sinapo is home, real home, where they are born.

Even SPRs (pure foreigners, aren't they?) are recruited by pappies to become policemen and many of them committed crimes. Pappies are so dumb to trust foreigners with security protection.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say but sinkie land is really a country full of homeless people but no one has highlighted their plight. Pappies know they exist. How can pappies be blind when people are sleeping overnight at parks and open spaces in HDB estates, using water and electricity stolen from town councils? Take a walk after midnight and you will see the homeless people.

On the other hand, those homeless might be foreigners, too poor to get a house or unable to get a job. No job, no money but why do pappies allow them to swarm into the island?

PAP's evil strategy is to see nothing, hear nothing and ignore any problem. If that fails, blame that singaporean for the problem. With that, no need for pap to do anything to solve the problem

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those imported shits need not have to turn against pappies. They just pack up their bags, collect full CPF money, and balek kampong. As for locals, how to pack up and go? Sinapo is home, real home, where they are born.

Even SPRs (pure foreigners, aren't they?) are recruited by pappies to become policemen and many of them committed crimes. Pappies are so dumb to trust foreigners with security protection.

that's true...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is truth in this. I have not bought a copy of the ST for years. I read this forum and it provided me all the news I need to know of this little island. I believe it is more accurate than the reports in that crappy paper as well!

Cheers!

of course! even ST reporters camp here for news. hopefully, some old-timers will return and continue their prolific contributions.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course! even ST reporters camp here for news. hopefully, some old-timers will return and continue their prolific contributions.

It is good that social media help to disseminate the truth. The reporters are human beings too and they do have feelings and some do care for the poor, sick, and helpless. Knowing the truth will set them free from pap's indoctrination and that is good for Singapore.

When more Singaporeans know the truth, pap's grip and control will weaken

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Like everything in life, good to have a balanced diet. I read everything, ST, SBF..etc and draw my own conclusions.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like everything in life, good to have a balanced diet. I read everything, ST, SBF..etc and draw my own conclusions.

very wise...by reading everything, you will know who are the good, the bad and the evil.

Also watch CNN, BBC, Mediacorp, etc and you will know the standard of Mediacorp

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very wise...by reading everything, you will know who are the good, the bad and the evil.

Also watch CNN, BBC, Mediacorp, etc and you will know the standard of Mediacorp

after a reading a few posts by you. you like to agree with everyone and everything they do.. are you an agreeing agent here?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 70 % ballsless and brainless sinkees have voted for the MIW in GE 2015.
The 61% ballsless and brainless sinkess have voted for MIW in Bt.Batok BE May 2016.
They deserved to be burnt,farked,tortured and hammered into pulp.They don't deserved any pity.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% means it's not entirely Sinkie women's fault though I have no doubt that they account for the vast majority of the 70% ...............

[video=youtube;1i-L3YTeJJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-L3YTeJJM[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are not foreigners....you will be surprised that they getting better welfare than any average people here who are out of luck...I use to work with these people....for some insight....I got to know a couple of Singh's working here......they get free food etc at the Khlasa....the Bangladeshi's food & help from the local Bengali's...the Chinese, free food from the temples & their connections etc..

I have a fair knowledge of where to get free food if you are really down & out & medical treatment.....you walk the talk with the foreign workers....& you will learn a lot...even free f%$$%$ ha ha ha ( this I won't try)..

Local people...they have to go RC & BEG & Bend over to be f$#$$%$% to get any help....even a cup of water to drink....so don't be taken in by the shit press, miseducation..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 70 % ballsless and brainless sinkees have voted for the MIW in GE 2015.
The 61% ballsless and brainless sinkess have voted for MIW in Bt.Batok BE May 2016.
They deserved to be burnt,farked,tortured and hammered into pulp.They don't deserved any pity.

i pity the 30% who didnt voe for the pap in GE 2015 and the 39% who voted for CSJ in BE BB

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 70% dont care....so y bother?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not foreigners....you will be surprised that they getting better welfare than any average people here who are out of luck...I use to work with these people....for some insight....I got to know a couple of Singh's working here......they get free food etc at the Khlasa....the Bangladeshi's food & help from the local Bengali's...the Chinese, free food from the temples & their connections etc..

I have a fair knowledge of where to get free food if you are really down & out & medical treatment.....you walk the talk with the foreign workers....& you will learn a lot...even free f%$$%$ ha ha ha ( this I won't try)..

Local people...they have to go RC & BEG & Bend over to be f$#$$%$% to get any help....even a cup of water to drink....so don't be taken in by the shit press, miseducation..

good insight to wake up the porlumpars