• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gold Plunges In 10 minutes - fix by london

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is no shame in going back in again if and when it breaks out of the double top on the upside (but beware of false breakouts), though i won't be shorting it even if it does break below the neckline. brokerage costs are very low nowadays and i am not trading in large blocks.

i never see double top except it's uptrend on the daily.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the more i think the more i suggest that it's some mind games on currency war. Fed says they want to hike in June, japan says they want to cut further in july. so who blaugh who, i also dun know. if Fed really hike, japan will see no need to cut. if fed dun hike, japan will likely cut further. so are they in a game of who scared who? we shall know in time to come.:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see the double top now? After a false break out followed two days later by a false break down and then a failure to rally to even half of the big bear candle. And can see the break down from the trendline?

http://www.aastocks.com/en/usq/quote/chart.aspx?symbol=abx

ah bro, the support at daily chart still intact, i holding until next week cos' by friday data release, we will know if fed really mean they want to hike interest rate.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the meantime,oil keeps surging higher and higher despite all the oil glut news,yesterday is 48.5,today is 49.2,truly is huat ah!!!!!!all the positive news in the world cant stop it,oil is meant to be at $100,the world wants oil to be at $100.

hopefully i can make at least 50 percent profit with my tiny position.can use the money to buy some sg reits.fct,cct,first reit and ireit.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its speculative trading. Glut with more iranian oil flooding india n europe market. No abating signs of retrenchment n possible depression alrdy in setpiece. Rate hike my foot, the overtly masssging of numbers which they cant trust as benchmark, hike will only b to shore up loosing confidence.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at the long term graph,its safe to say oil has been steadily increasing and facing upwards pressure since the mid 1990s,with the occasional crash every now and then,lets face it global world consumption has been increasing steadily from sixty million barrels a day to 95 million a day with no sign of relief for the past two decades......any glut or manipulation is only temporary at best,mankind's consumption is out of control,even if there is excess production,the huge amount of consumption and the conditions to make oil $100 is so easy.the world has shown that they are able to afford oil at $100 a barrel and the ability to support it is there,theres no reason why oil should be cheap,the days of cheap oil back in the sixties and seventies are over.

right now oil is considered cheap even at $40,thats the price of the previous crash back in 2008 when i also bought oil options after the crash and made a nice little profit.

if only oil is a company and not a commodity like coca cola,imagine ur world consumption base increase 1 to 2 million bottles a day every year,every year u increase ur sales/revenue by another addition 730 million bottles,my god.....i would buy and hold it forever......

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at the long term graph,its safe to say oil has been steadily increasing and facing upwards pressure since the mid 1990s,with the occasional crash every now and then,lets face it global world consumption has been increasing steadily from sixty million barrels a day to 95 million a day with no sign of relief for the past two decades......any glut or manipulation is only temporary at best,mankind's consumption is out of control,even if there is excess production,the huge amount of consumption and the conditions to make oil $100 is so easy.the world has shown that they are able to afford oil at $100 a barrel and the ability to support it is there,theres no reason why oil should be cheap,the days of cheap oil back in the sixties and seventies are over.

right now oil is considered cheap even at $40,thats the price of the previous crash back in 2008 when i also bought oil options after the crash and made a nice little profit.

if only oil is a company and not a commodity like coca cola,imagine ur world consumption base increase 1 to 2 million bottles a day every year,every year u increase ur sales/revenue by another addition 730 million bottles,my god.....i would buy and hold it forever......

ah french, can teach me to play options, seems little risk?