• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat BECAREFUL !!!! Insane Sinophobia and extreme Xenophobia directed to Chinese

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's crazy........... 9/10 of the comments on youtube and facebook towards Chinese are either degrading the chinese or wanting to kill the Chinese

Chinese are now treated like the Gypsies of Europe.

IF YOU ARE CHINESE............ BECAREFUL !!!!!!!!!

photo_10.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

b3jvol.jpg

photo_6.jpg

photo_9.jpg

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it because im chink?

The pale yellow gooey shades of my skin, only add colour to my tears
That splash against my hollow bones, that rocks my soul
Looking back over my false dreams, that I once knew
Wondering why my dreams never came true

Is it because I'm chink?
Somebody tell me, what can I do
Something is holding me back
Is it because I'm chink?
In this world of no pity
I was raised in the ghetto of the city
Momma, she works so hard
To earn every penny
Is it because I'm chink?

[video=youtube;6JNwqRF32ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNwqRF32ZI[/video]

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not phobia they're just stating the facts.

Good job my honorary chinese dog. It is a fact we chinks are disgusting and gross.

is it because im chink?

The pale yellow gooey shades of my skin, only add colour to my tears
That splash against my hollow bones, that rocks my soul
Looking back over my false dreams, that I once knew
Wondering why my dreams never came true

Is it because I'm chink?
Somebody tell me, what can I do
Is it because I'm chink?
In this world of no pity
I was raised in the ghetto of the city
Momma, she works so hard
To earn every penny
Is it because I'm chink?

[video=youtube;6JNwqRF32ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNwqRF32ZI[/video]

Good job creating that song my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are inferior.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let's be clear - we don't want to condone remarks that suggest violence or intimidation of any sort. The people who passed those remarks are hopefully a minority who will not act on it in real life.

That being said however, it's true that there's something profoundly backward about the mainland Chinese. I know forummers (other netizens included) have attributed this to Mao's cultural revolution and how it has decimated the Chinese psyche. Perhaps so. But I think Mao's period simply allowed those traits to flourish and provided the socio-economic-political environment that brought out the worst in the Chinese. The traits were not created by Mao. They were created through centuries of Manchu rule. An isolated China was systematically prevented from evolving in tandam with other societies around the world that were rapidly undergoing change due to the European imperialism and the rise of intercontinental trade. China fucked itself for 3 centuries and they were fucked by the Europeans later as well. The migrants who fled to other lands in search of a better life imbibed the values and culture of the foreign lands and thus became better people.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not crazy. Its a normal reaction. The type of brazen, unabashed, type of behaviour our Ah Tiong brothers display, disgusts us, what else do we expect of others when they see it happening? Money doesn't buy breeding. Ah Tiongs and Chinks are really subhuman. And we overseas Chinese are expected to look up to and respect the motherland? No thanks! I may have Chinese ancestory, but sambal belachan flows in my veins!

Cheers!

It's crazy........... 9/10 of the comments on youtube and facebook towards Chinese are either degrading the chinese or wanting to kill the Chinese

Chinese are now treated like the Gypsies of Europe.

IF YOU ARE CHINESE............ BECAREFUL !!!!!!!!!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not crazy. Its a normal reaction. The type of brazen, unabashed, type of behaviour our Ah Tiong brothers display, disgusts us, what else do we expect of others when they see it happening? Money doesn't buy breeding. Ah Tiongs and Chinks are really subhuman. And we overseas Chinese are expected to look up to and respect the motherland? No thanks! I may have Chinese ancestory, but sambal belachan flows in my veins!

Cheers!

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are subhuman not just tiongs. Long time you have not posted!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time not posted? I just post the topics that interests me. Racial issues, I try to avoid. In every race, there are good and bad apples. In this case, these Ah Tiongs may be seen to represent all slanty-eyed yellow skinned rice-eaters. That's why I said what I felt. I am yellow skinned, and I dare say I'd rather be seen as an Ah Beng than an Ah Tiong. Bengs are real men, if they don't like you, they'd say it straight to your face, ot they'll whack the fuck out of ya. whereas Tiongs, are sly and cowardly, only cheat weaklings and gullible Ah Pek and Ah Mah. Fuck them!!!

Cheers!

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are subhuman not just tiongs. Long time you have not posted!

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese people really do look like a bunch lowlifes.

[video=youtube;Ef_BznBwktw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_BznBwktw[/video]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are the scums of this world. At least half of them should be eliminated. They are also the most hypocrite, starting from that bastard 11. In Davos, he said he is against Protectionism. KNN, try to sell your goods in Tiongland and you'll be faced with obstacles, red tapes, hefty taxes and tariffs. He said big nations must treat small nations equally. Fuck to him on how he goes about acquiring those territories and building man-made islands in the South China Sea in an unilateral manner with no concern for the other claimants at all. KNN, he's the least qualified person to say all the above in Davos with no sense of shame at all. For the sake of money, they can even sell their own mankind.

KNN, it is already very clear cut why Jack Ma (Alibaba), Wang Jianlin (Dalian Wanda), and the likes, have until now become very vocal against Protectionisms. These crooks are doing so because they know very well that it's going to adversely affect their businesses with America.

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't hate the Chinese.......

Blame the Communist regime of China.

90% of Chinese people are okay but around 10% are bad to very awful.

10% is still like 150 million Chinese people.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't hate the Chinese.......

Blame the Communist regime of China.

90% of Chinese people are okay but around 10% are bad to very awful.

10% is still like 150 million Chinese people.
Those in the big cities (Shanghai, Guangzhou, etc) are really buay kan eh. They are very obsessed with wealth and power. Even the women in Shanghai are all with "$" signs in their eyes.

Those 3rd tier cities (eg: Yunnan) are still tolerable, but are also fast catching up. Even their South-Easterners (From Zhejiang to GuangDong) will scorn on their North-Eastern counterparts and labelled them as lazy and good-for-nothing.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

China fucked itself in the ass by closing its doors to the world for 3 centuries. Impotent and limp, they were fucked by the Europeans who came to divide spoils of easy war.

The migrants who fled to other lands in search of a better life imbibed the values and culture of the foreign lands and thus became better people. Therefore HK is not China and TW should be independent!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
China fucked itself in the ass by closing its doors to the world for 3 centuries. Impotent and limp, they were fucked by the Europeans who came to divide spoils of easy war.

The migrants who fled to other lands in search of a better life imbibed the values and culture of the foreign lands and thus became better people. Therefore HK is not China and TW should be independent!

Its laughable.

Honest truth to you, Singapore Chinks are not different.

Those who are in the business world will know how the govt here screws local vendors and suppliers.

Not only they go for the cheapest, they even let Malaysian or other foreign companies (offshore) to compete for the contracts.

And they will ask you to do some proposal as part of their process. Often ideas will be stolen, and executed by another vendor who quote te lowest price.

And look at how the govt will pawn the Sinkies over and over again like the corrupt Chinese Dynasties. That you are just a digit, dispensable.

The local towkays here are mostly the same. Screw their suppliers, staff and often even the customers. Cheating and lying is second nature.

The pawn-each-other mentality, money and status worshipping mentality are no less than PRCs.

You think you are special Chink just because your peasant ancestor left the shores of China (CMI type, cannot compete, quitters) and you learn to suck Angmo cock?

Sama sama.