• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Quotable Quotes: Chicken soup for the soul (pls contribute)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‘You cannot trust people who have such bad cuisine.’

Jacques Chirac, President of France, cracked a joke about the British to President Vladimir Putin in a 2005 conference.
He also said the U.K.’s only contribution to European agriculture was “mad cow disease.”

--------------------

‘I can’t stand him. He’s a liar.’

Nicolas sarkozy, the French President, revealed his true feelings about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
in a conversation with President Barack Obama in 2011.
“You’re tired of him–what about me?” Obama replied. “I have to deal with him every day.”

-----------------------

‘What’s he doing up there? … He’s a jackass.’

Barack obama reflected on Kanye West’s interruption of singer Taylor Swift at the MTV Movie Awards
during downtime for a CNBC interview in 2009, which was later leaked.

Obama stood by his words. “He is a jackass,” he said in 2012. “But he’s talented.”

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cac064692928.jpg

ed9c31fdc9fc089c5aede893fa890dad.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Woody Allen > Quotes > Quotable Quote[/h] [h=1]“In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous, then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!”[/h]
Woody Allen

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Woody Allen > Quotes > Quotable Quote[/h] [h=1]“In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous, then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!”[/h]
Woody Allen

That's what the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is about. Nice show!