• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Did NS Absconder Janil Puthucheary kaykiang and made Ah Heng's condition worse?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rusty Putty Cherry should have let SCDF paramedics do their job. If you apply CPR wrongly, you could worsen the patient's condition.

you mean like wat anal koh did to the ardent diehard FAP supporter who ended up dead stiff supporter

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
14 May 16 Sat CNA

"NOT HERE TO REPLACE HIM"

Mr Sin said: "I'll be taking over the grassroots function as second adviser. This is something where I'm called upon to look after the CCC (Citizens' Consultative Committee), the CCMC (Community Club Management Committee) and RC (Residents' Committee) activities and also the municipal issues. And as far as the MPS is concerned, the elected MPs will continue to run it and I will help in the MPS as well.

"I know the residents well because of my previous role as an elected member, but I'm not here to replace him, I'm here to support the ongoing work of Mr Heng in Tampines Central."

He added: "This discussion came about after the news broke out and some thoughts were given to it and so when we talked about it, I willingly stepped forward because I feel that this is a natural thing to do.

"It is the right thing to do because while we were very shocked and saddened by what has happened to Mr Heng, at the same time, we are also aware that the needs of the residents must be looked after. They are surely our priorities, and so for this reason, we all agreed to step forward to ensure that the needs and well-being of the residents continue to be looked after."

Mr Heng, who is also Finance Minister, underwent surgery at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) after collapsing from a stroke during a Cabinet meeting on Thursday. He is now in stable condition, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said after visiting him at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

On Thursday, it was announced that Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam will take over Mr Heng's duties as Finance Minister with immediate effect.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Strange , why members kept quoting Dr Janil version that HSK's situation is "different"
vis a vis SSG Janice Lee 's assessment :confused::confused:

Symptomatic of PAP mentality. Their version is always different. Everyone in the world defines corruption as appointing your family members to lucrative posts for which they are not trained or qualified. But they say its "different".

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
tst 16 may 16

different also must explain

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-16-14-51-31_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-16-14-51-31_1.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 636

jw5

Loyal
SDP never show respect?

SDP have already issued a statement wishing HSK a speedy recovery.

"Dr Chee Soon Juan, secretary-general of SDP said: “The Singapore Democratic Party is saddened to hear that Minister Heng Swee Keat has suffered a stroke. We would like to wish him a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.”"

jw5

Loyal
Why was Janil at the Cabinet meeting? He only MOS. Was he anticipating Heng's stroke?

Obviously that was not the reason. Perhaps Janil was there because he is a newly appointed MOS or perhaps to discuss some specific issues relating to his ministries. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"NOT HERE TO REPLACE HIM"

Mr Sin, is Sinning....divine providence will hold him accountable for this.....Sin, can just say, he is not available....right?