• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If this is not plain stupidity...... I do not know what is

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Mr Gilbert,

I was wondering if you are still giving a helping hand to people in need.
Currently I am in quite a bad shape. I know you have helped me before for a few months and I have finally settled down in life.

But now after giving birth to twins my husband and I are facing a tough time financially.

We don’t have any family support.

My husband has to left work to take care of my kids and me during the confinement period as I went through Caesarian delivery for my twin pregnancy.

It was tough on us even after receiving the baby bonus cash which lasted us for 5 months.

With babies’ formula milk and diaper on the rise we really have to tightly jungle our daily expenses.

My husband only works daily rated paying job as it isn’t easy for him to get employed with his basic educational background.

He would be called up for work if they require manpower.

He is paid only $80 a day.

Its hard on us as we won’t know how long the pay can last us till his next call up.

With the rate of the babies milk finishing within the next 5 days its quite depressing.

We have been loaning here and there till no one wants to help us anymore.

Can I seek financial aid from you?

We don’t even have the money to buy instant noodles.

My elder daughter has been eating instant noodles till she even lost her appetite to swallow them anymore.

She is now relying on her brothers” milk to keep her stomach full.

It’s quite depressing to handle this emotionally right now. I really hope you could help.

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2016/0...e-days-of-milk-powder-and-seeking-help/#.dpuf

If they are staying in a rented place, good luck, for just a matter of time cannot pay rental and get evicted soon, if staying in a hdb, good luck too, for just a matter on time cannot pay the mortgages......

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo countries won't have such nonsense. Because their pays are much higher. Singapore politicians are better paid than their angmos counterparts.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Only knows how to copulate! Sex without taking responsibility. Kpkb and begging everywhere for help. Wtf.

They are not stupid. Just very irresponsible. Both of them must have been spoilt as kids, thinking that money grows on trees. The govt needs to sterilise these sort of people.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo countries won't have such nonsense. Because their pays are much higher. Singapore politicians are better paid than their angmos counterparts.

SG ministers take of themselves First, Minimum work Maximum pay

Million dollar salary!! You people die your business!! 70% are happy

being screwed and f***k upside down!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am sure very soon those civil serpent scholars will implement COE for babies, exactly the same way for cars. You bid height to get the CEO to register the new borns.

Objectives to weed out the lower rungs who cannot afford to have babies like writer to Gilbert-the-cure-all, and yet with electronic-COE (not even a piece of paper) make few millions for the MIW.

Brilliant.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am sure very soon those civil serpent scholars will implement COE for babies, exactly the same way for cars. You bid height to get the CEO to register the new borns.

Objectives to weed out the lower rungs who cannot afford to have babies like writer to Gilbert-the-cure-all, and yet with electronic-COE (not even a piece of paper) make few millions for the MIW.

Brilliant.

singapore is having huge baby deficit,gov should be giving huge bonus packages for sinkies who have babies.$40k for the first baby,$80k for the second.Zero for the rest.sinkies will go out and do their part for their country,campaign called fuck for SG50,i will creampie as many bitches as i can.sinkies are not having enough sex as it is,median age of sinkies losing virginhood is 22.9 years compared to 16,17 in their american,european counterparts.......with 7 years deficit in having sex,why do u think the fertility is so low?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Angmo countries have very low reproduction rates. That's why they imported a lot of Arab FTs to help repopulate Europe. Europe today is a more vibrant and multicultural place today thanks to the largely Arab and Muslim migrants.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brilliant.

yup definitely possible in this dystopia we live in. COE for babies. COE for sex. COE to buy a bowl of laksa and a cup of kopi. how about a COE for a COE?