• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "chit chat" vs "serious" prefixes.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day as long points are argued logically nobody should be banned no matter which "camp" they belong to. It's the disrupters that are the bane of many threads and disruptions occur when social discourse turns into a pissing contest rather than a contest of minds.

This forum is a great place to exchange views on current affairs and about politics, life and other general aspects of living in sinapor. The biggest turnoff is the vulgarity used by certain members habitually on others for expressing different points of views. Respecting someone for holding different view points is basic courtesy. There is no need to resort to bomb shelling him/her with all kinds of vulgarities and with nasty names and remarks.

You should ask the moderators get rid of the filth.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, I am confused. You want to hear enriching and constructive debates in this forum, I agree. You believe in quality over quantity, I concur. But if you want members of quality to speak in this forum (and new quality members to join), you should clear the front page of filth and clones. Although from what you have said, you did your best, but if you want a better forum, you need to have a fair policing team. Granted, people tend to be biased here and there, but at least they can do the job and ensure that you do not have to take out your time to clear the trash. With your privileges, I am sure you can observe who are the constructive forummers and maybe you can award some powers to them.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. No proof is needed because as the forum owner has said before, "nobody is on trial here".

2. Debonerman and scroobal are monikers used by the same person. But as the forum owner mentioned earlier, it doesn't matter, and I agree. :wink:

All of the nicks here, you're actually the biggest bully of all. You're a rascal who polluted thread after thread back in 2013 when Scroobal pointed out just how fucked up your attitude was toward real contributors like GoldenDragon and how you yourself have not made even a single worthwhile comment in response to any of the points Scroobal or GoldenDragon have raised.

You surround yourself with followers like Froggy, Raiders, Jah_Rastafar_I, as well as their cohort of clones. Froggy and Raiders have abuse their position as moderators by providing you with privileged information. As for the clone families involving Goondusami, these nicks rode roughshod over newbies back in 2013 and 2014 by repeatedly zapping them and discouraging them from participating. All this zapping and bullying of newbies is a matter of public record. I have personally corresponded with Boss Sam on the matter both publicly in the forum as well as through private messaging.

You and Froggy turn a blind eye to abuse carried out by these clones whilst retaining some kind of moral high ground. You then go around spamming the forum with pictures of this so-called "Mark Andrew Yeo". You and your newfound fanboy Rurouni have abused your forum membership and filled threads with rabid spam of Mark Yeo's photographs and personal biographical data.

Of all the monikers here, I find yours the most vile and unrepentant. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. I say this without the slightest compunction - you are a bully and a coward. You deserve to have your antics called out in the strongest possible terms.

You repeatedly accuse Scroobal and GD of being "Mark Yeo", repeatedly accuse various monikers of being clones, and then you turn around and say "no one is on trial here". Let me tell you something - you don't get to malign a person's character in such a vile manner and then dodge behind the mantra "no one is on trial here". That only reason why you do so is because you can't substantiate anything you've said but nonetheless want to continue your vile and despicable tirade of personal attacks and destructive behaviour.

You are a bully, a hypocrite and ultimately a coward of the highest order.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, I am confused. You want to hear enriching and constructive debates in this forum, I agree. You believe in quality over quantity, I concur. But if you want members of quality to speak in this forum (and new quality members to join), you should clear the front page of filth and clones. Although from what you have said, you did your best, but if you want a better forum, you need to have a fair policing team. Granted, people tend to be biased here and there, but at least they can do the job and ensure that you do not have to take out your time to clear the trash. With your privileges, I am sure you can observe who are the constructive forummers and maybe you can award some powers to them.

I'm with you on this. I hate dogs. All the bullying of valuable members like Froggy, jw5 and stompiss really gets into my hair. And I hate it. My hair is so beautiful. If there is going to be any nomination for new mods, my choices are obvious. The very gentlemen aforementioned. Thank you. EEEEEEEEiiiiiyyyyaaaaaaaaah.hooohooooohhooooo

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is a great place to exchange views on current affairs and about politics, life and other general aspects of living in sinapor. The biggest turnoff is the vulgarity used by certain members habitually on others for expressing different points of views. Respecting someone for holding different view points is basic courtesy. There is no need to resort to bomb shelling him/her with all kinds of vulgarities and with nasty names and remarks.

You should ask the moderators get rid of the filth.

Another great accounting of the state of affairs in this forum. Count me in to defend the forum against filthy mouth dogs.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of the nicks here, you're actually the biggest bully of all. You're a rascal who polluted thread after thread back in 2013 when Scroobal pointed out just how fucked up your attitude was toward real contributors like GoldenDragon and how you yourself have not made even a single worthwhile comment in response to any of the points Scroobal or GoldenDragon have raised.

You surround yourself with followers like Froggy, Raiders, Jah_Rastafar_I, as well as their cohort of clones. Froggy and Raiders have abuse their position as moderators by providing you with privileged information. As for the clone families involving Goondusami, these nicks rode roughshod over newbies back in 2013 and 2014 by repeatedly zapping them and discouraging them from participating. All this zapping and bullying of newbies is a matter of public record. I have personally corresponded with Boss Sam on the matter both publicly in the forum as well as through private messaging.

You and Froggy turn a blind eye to abuse carried out by these clones whilst retaining some kind of moral high ground. You then go around spamming the forum with pictures of this so-called "Mark Andrew Yeo". You and your newfound fanboy Rurouni have abused your forum membership and filled threads with rabid spam of Mark Yeo's photographs and personal biographical data.

Of all the monikers here, I find yours the most vile and unrepentant. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. I say this without the slightest compunction - you are a bully and a coward. You deserve to have your antics called out in the strongest possible terms.

You repeatedly accuse Scroobal and GD of being "Mark Yeo", repeatedly accuse various monikers of being clones, and then you turn around and say "no one is on trial here". Let me tell you something - you don't get to malign a person's character in such a vile manner and then dodge behind the mantra "no one is on trial here". That only reason why you do so is because you can't substantiate anything you've said but nonetheless want to continue your vile and despicable tirade of personal attacks and destructive behaviour.

You are lying through your teeth. And your English is horrible. Froggy and stompiss are way way above you. Please surrender to the inevitable. You and your pal Debonerman are so despicable that every visitor in the forum can see who are the good guys.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. No proof is needed because as the forum owner has said before, "nobody is on trial here".

2. Debonerman and scroobal are monikers used by the same person. But as the forum owner mentioned earlier, it doesn't matter, and I agree. :wink:

You are so right and those low lives have the temerity to challenge your acute analysis. Jia Yu my friend.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
When had I ever challenged your impartiality? I feel aggrieved for this ban. Like the fucking gays here I think I want to die! I came back because scroobal came back. Hey if you are not happy please ban all my nicks permanently. PM me and I will surrender them.

Kenna banned finally. seriously I have to say albeit with sympathy. You brought it on yourself. Those poor forum members you have been bullying are the most productive in the contribution of excellent points of view in this forum. You I am soory to say had done nothing but mouthy filth.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

With the exception of escher in which you personally reprimanded him the rest you didn't do anything to them when they posted with the exception of Jah and his banning did not have anything to do with any racist postings and also you left Golden dragon untouched even when he posts all sorts of rubbish. Jah's banning was due to this post.
http://singsupplies.com/showthread....ow-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian&p=2442805#post2442805

Aren't you the one who tells everyone else to ignore a certain nick if it bothers them? You couldn't do the same?

The recent bannings have more to do with my namesake but what is even more telling is the lopsided banning. Then perhaps going on from there you decide to use the recent bannings as an excuse to ban even more monikers for whatever reason or for personal reasons which is the worst type of reasoning because it is then bias.

Ground rules should be set and they should be applied fair and evenly. Take post number #4 by the moniker jholmesjr which clearly violated the rules set here whereby this thread is supposed to be about a serious discussion yet engaged in flaming/trolling and remains unbanned that is certainly unfair and i have a feeling he knows he is untouchable hence the lack of fear in throwing in an insult even in this thread.

I think you are very good writing complain letters. I have many complaints that I want to write to the authority. But my English lao sai one. I want to learn from you. Thank you in advance.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry I have to reply you one more tume. Boss Sammyboy has the greatest respect for jw5 as members here can cleary see. Please desized from attacking him. I thank you for your cooperation.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I will go to Sabah Tekka. I am so tired. My father in law just died and I need to settle his financial matters. It's going to be a huge undertaking as his wealth is extensive. Can the boss send me on my way? Boom ban ban!.......LOL.......LOL

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impartiality is not having an asshole admin who thinks he is morally right than other people, happy happy ban people who called him a simpleton, and give lousy excuses for banning by saying the members disrupting the topics but yet overlooked his dog debonerman cursing peoples mother and father.

Seriously Ah Leong, why you still taking Screwball's shits har? Is he half owner of this forum? Just be frank about it. _|_

Thank you for your English lesson. Much appreciated. Who is Ah Leong by the way? I am your supporter but please be careful with calling people's dog Debonerman. Can get banged you know. Be serious.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have been banned for 2 days for this post so if you're Mark Andrew it means I've banned a member of your army here. How's that for impartiality.

What are you trying to proof by banning him for 2 days? Being impartial?
When he's out, he's gonna curse other people's father mother again, so what are you going to do? Ban 2 days again? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your "chit chat" vs "serious" prefixes is created just because screwball bans anyone without valid reasons. Why dun you fix him instead of imposing more rules for members to post? I'm puzzled....

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you trying to proof by banning him for 2 days? Being impartial?
When he's out, he's gonna curse other people's father mother again, so what are you going to do? Ban 2 days again? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your "chit chat" vs "serious" prefixes is created just because screwball bans anyone without valid reasons. Why dun you fix him instead of imposing more rules for members to post? I'm puzzled....

Don't worry my friend. Me and Ah Leong will protect you. I love you.:smile: and thank you for the English lessons. One more thing don't say like that "fix him" people may think you are Lee Hsieng Loong.

Last edited:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your English lesson. Much appreciated. Who is Ah Leong by the way? I am your supporter but please be careful with calling people's dog Debonerman. Can get banged you know. Be serious.
Your main nick tio banned? whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jw5

Loyal
All of the nicks here

Couple Of Points:

1. What is most telling is the over-reaction and overcompensation whenever it is mentioned that scroobal is the moniker used by former police scholar Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

2. You should not have removed that avatar, that is also telling. :wink: