• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Heng never Walk the Talk

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes truly irresponsible, lidat how to be PM?

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/mediacentre/t...-hsien-loong-singapore-cancer-society-hope-50

5. If you do not smoke, eat healthily, watch your weight, exercise regularly – I sound like your doctor – it does not mean you will not get sick, it does not mean you will not get old. One day we all die but it means you will have a healthier, happier life and you will be in a better position to fight whatever illness comes your way, cancer or even many other illnesses.

6. So I think lifestyles and other personal choices are also important in fighting cancer. But the third thing which counts a lot in fighting cancer is family and community support. This evening I met with some cancer survivors. They have been through a difficult journey. It has affected them but not only them but also their loved ones. If you make the journey alone, it can be a frightening experience but with support from family and from the SCS, that made a big difference to these survivors and should make a big difference to many more. Not just to your morale and confidence but also to the medical outcomes because if you feel better, you exercise more, you take care of yourself better, I think you improve your odds. So I asked one of them, “Are you all right?” He said, “As long as I am standing here, I am OK.” I think that is the spirit. What is most inspiring of them all is not just that they are still standing there but that they want to give back having gone through the experience themselves. They want to give back and they want to help other cancer patients on their journey.

prostate cancer also a matter of lifestyle

chicken-wings.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if that is the case, how to trust him with billions?

i mean i dont mind taking back my CPF and guarding it my self and pay myself 1.5% annual whilst it sits in my milo tin.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sinkie peasants are really pathetic....

Monkey see monkey do....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
so this the reason they keep voting for the same
shit to screw themselves ?

absolutely pathetic
and extremely silly

I can't believe there are actually peasants that attend these sorts of lame grassroots activities. I know sinkies in general have rather low IQs but it seems a good number are actually morons.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe there are actually peasants that attend these sorts of lame grassroots activities. I know sinkies in general have rather low IQs but it seems a good number are actually morons.

so that explained why lots of people flocked to
take free mrt ride before the trains are put in service officially.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must be tired... thought the thread reads 'Ah Heng never can walk, never can talk again.'

We don't know. I hope not. Pray that he will recover fully.

Last edited:

GenesicGGG

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are absolutely correct, why bother about Sinkies?