• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Singaporeans dunno how to differentiate between right and wrong?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
have u ever lived in other countries or ur just assuming.....i think 90 percent of the world is pretty safe to live in,its just certain spots that are troubled.its a huge world out there.safe is overrated,too safe means ur boring and dull,thats why melbourne is the best.the average tourist in melbourne stays for a month up to the maximum of 3 months on their tourist visas......in singapore u will never catch anyone staying more than 2 days,even 7 days in this shithole is a stretch.aint shit to see or do here except the merlions and the shopping malls,and insanely hot freaking weather......lky likes to say theres no beggars or hobos in singapore,but by australia's standards 80 percent of the people in sg are hobos.....u are surrounded by hordes of hobos everyday jostling and fighting with them for space.

well said. alot of sinkies esp ginfreely are the unhappiest people in the world as they are paranoid about everything, see everybody else as infeiror,as sinkies are arrogant and scared of losing ie Kiasu.
the real fact is that everybody else esp those in mudland just cannot be nothered about what these born losers think. Very simple proof. Just go and take the HK MTR, Taiwan subways, bangkok sky trains, KL buses orlight railways, sydney metros, even india smelly and over crowded buses. they all have one thing in common that local sinkies do not have....... look around and you see at least a few people smiling, laughing talking joking everytime at all these subways and buses even though over crowded.
Whereas in sinkieland, all you get are sour faces, black faces , shitty faces , unhappiness everywhere in every MRT train, buses, etc. sometimes not uncommon to encounter stupid old uncles and aunties quarreling petty issues like seats or personal spaces. Past 1 week I did this experiment and have yet to see a smiling face. If you smile they think you are lecherous. paranoid pathetic sinkies.
Its true thatb by aussie standards 90% of them sinkies are actuallly hobos. I know alot of sinkies are unhappy as they cannot migrate, cannot buy car, stay in pigeonholes and hence sour grapes like to put down other countries and citizens.
enough said. hahahhahha

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's better to be unhappy and high class rather than happy but low class like you who go round happily slandering others whom you don't like. Who you fooling mudlanders don't bother what sinkies think? Only mudlander ingrates like you with low self-esteem go round deriding sporeans as kiasu when Sporeans did no harm to you and some more give you benefits like jobs, HDB etc.

And stop slandering me non stop. I never see anybody else as inferior until mudlanders who slandered me with lies proved themselves to be inferior scums of the earth celebrating wickedness tainting people beyond hope. In comparison, I always say Msia govt is very good while mudlanders like you are the ones who think they are inferior. You are also the one looking down on Sporeans thinking we are inferior to mudlanders like you.

well said. alot of sinkies esp ginfreely are the unhappiest people in the world as they are paranoid about everything, see everybody else as infeiror,as sinkies are arrogant and scared of losing ie Kiasu.
the real fact is that everybody else esp those in mudland just cannot be nothered about what these born losers think. Very simple proof. Just go and take the HK MTR, Taiwan subways, bangkok sky trains, KL buses orlight railways, sydney metros, even india smelly and over crowded buses. they all have one thing in common that local sinkies do not have....... look around and you see at least a few people smiling, laughing talking joking everytime at all these subways and buses even though over crowded.
Whereas in sinkieland, all you get are sour faces, black faces , shitty faces , unhappiness everywhere in every MRT train, buses, etc. sometimes not uncommon to encounter stupid old uncles and aunties quarreling petty issues like seats or personal spaces. Past 1 week I did this experiment and have yet to see a smiling face. If you smile they think you are lecherous. paranoid pathetic sinkies.
Its true thatb by aussie standards 90% of them sinkies are actuallly hobos. I know alot of sinkies are unhappy as they cannot migrate, cannot buy car, stay in pigeonholes and hence sour grapes like to put down other countries and citizens.
enough said. hahahhahha

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why has sinkie society become like that? Have you identified the underlying reason? :confused:

I think selfishness is the underlying reason. Sinkies only care about themselves and won't speak up for others as long as they are not personally affected. So many proof of this:

Others lost jobs due to retrenchment? Not their problem as long as their job intact.

Others lost money (like lehmond bond)? Not their problem as long as they didn't invest in it.

Others condos got too many Indians? Not their problem as long as they HDB dwellers.

Others lost reputation? Not their problem as long as they are not the one kena smeared by foreigners with lies and half truths. In fact, if they have a grudge with you they would happily joint force with these foreigners to scorn at you.

In short, sinkies are what they are complaining PAP to be. You die your business.

In fact, if you not looking for job but talked too much about foreigners taking over job , sinkies got no qualms to turn around to accuse you talking for self interest. Same goes you didn't lose money but speak up for people who lost money. Sinkies are selfish and they and their descendants deserve whatever shit that will come to them.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right becomes wrong. Wrong becomes right?

Have we lost it because of secular education?

We have lost our moral direction. We have become so self righteous serving our own desires and needs.

Like that how to survive in this world?

Die lah. Sure end up in hell.

You can't even tell the difference between fantasy and reality. No wonder retards like you don't know what is right and what is wrong.

jw5

Loyal
Yes..... I think. It is sinkiness :biggrin: Like you mentioned in another thread. Kiasu, Kiasi, Kiakwee, Kiaboh, Kiabor and Kiachenghu.

I think selfishness is the underlying reason. Sinkies only care about themselves and won't speak up for others as long as they are not personally affected.

But there has to be an underlying reason behind the sinkieness and the selfishness. What is the underlying reason? :confused:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sinkiness can be attributed to the small physical landspace. Cramped in feeling that's developed as a result of smallness. Sinagpore (and Singaporeans have everything most people require, that can be measure) but things that cannot be quantified - like freedom to move in a large country, and the ability to do things in that land (for example, home hobbies, like gardening, do way for most Sinagporeans), backyard barbecues, working on your vehlicle in your garage. And its hot here in the tropics, and humid too! Kids living in half a million dollar home have to got to McDonald's to study or do homework! That sucks!

Many things in Singapore are good and well-managed, but this shortage of land is what is irking! Everywhere is crowded in Singapore. Even the mrt trains are jammed packed! The malls are crowded, the streets are crowded. There is no open space to let one's spirits be free and wander. For this, got to to cross the border into neighbouring countries!

Cheers!

Yes..... I think. It is sinkiness :biggrin: Like you mentioned in another thread. Kiasu, Kiasi, Kiakwee, Kiaboh, Kiabor and Kiachenghu.