• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Botak u failed

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religious leaders from 10 faiths of the Inter-Religious Organisation (IRO) gathered at their office at Maxwell Road to offer their prayers for his speedy recovery.

why did u summon all the aboves only aft Ah Heng peng san

and not before so that all Cabinet Ministars can be peng peng an an

also pls ask the aboves to po pee our MRT stations every mor
morn at 5am

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religious leaders from 10 faiths of the Inter-Religious Organisation (IRO) gathered at their office at Maxwell Road to offer their prayers for his speedy recovery.

why did u summon all the aboves only aft Ah Heng peng san

and not before so that all Cabinet Ministars can be peng peng an an

also pls ask the aboves to po pee our MRT stations every mor
morn at 5am

I wish they would not do these "joint prayer demonstrations". Better to do all of these in their own temples and churches. Heng was not the only one to get a stroke on that day. Why is he the only one so favoured with prayers. In Christianity at least, rank does not count before God. I am not saying do not pray for Heng. He is of course an important man in the nation. He is probably a good man. He will get the best treatment. His family is well taken care of. There are many not in his position who will suffer alot more. Who needs prayers all the more ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religious leaders from 10 faiths of the Inter-Religious Organisation (IRO) gathered at their office at Maxwell Road to offer their prayers for his speedy recovery ...
y muz dey tel n show pipz wat dey r doing? ... chip publicity 2 show their concern? ...

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious what is Ah Heng religion?

If I believe in a certain religion, I wont be comfortable

if other religious leaders were to pray for me

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really a world-class joke.

What if HENG is a believer of certain religion? Or an atheist, just like LKY? He jump up and stop all this nonsense!

Heng's condition seems bad for these jokers to spare no efforts to pull him back from brink! SG is doomed if she depends on one person to run the country. Not sure what the PM and his no-portfolio bunch of ministers been doing, besides the many ministers of state included.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish they would not do these "joint prayer demonstrations". Better to do all of these in their own temples and churches. Heng was not the only one to get a stroke on that day. Why is he the only one so favoured with prayers. In Christianity at least, rank does not count before God. I am not saying do not pray for Heng. He is of course an important man in the nation. He is probably a good man. He will get the best treatment. His family is well taken care of. There are many not in his position who will suffer alot more. Who needs prayers all the more ?

These are not Christians........ they have no balls to decline the invitation.....there are patients at NNI & in ICU & in hospitals all over Stinktothecore....why don't they pray for all those too?...but they chose to pray for HSK ONLY!.... are they having a dry run for his up-coming big event at Mandai??

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are not Christians........ they have no balls to decline the invitation.....there are patients at NNI & in ICU & in hospitals all over Stinktothecore....why don't they pray for all those too?...but they chose to pray for HSK ONLY!.... are they having a dry run for his up-coming big event at Mandai??

I thought they banned Christians from praying for hospital patients so that they won't have a chance to go to heaven?

Anglo countries dun have such nonsense.