• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Everybody loves Heng!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing! A key member of MIW ( a serious PM in-waiting candidate) collapsed due to a stroke and everybody (including those who hates PAP to the very Core!) send their best wishes. Very surprise and happy to see this, shows underneath and whatever our political affiliation, we r decent human beings and Singaporean first.
Let's hope for his speedy recovery. Think also this guy is the real deal and he worked himself to the ground!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely why the incumbent will not allow Heng to be PM... more popular with the rakyat.... moreover , sinkies claimed not ready for non chinese PM.,.so Tharman is out...that leaves PM to overstay his premiership... 3rd Gen Lee akan datang..

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely why the incumbent will not allow Heng to be PM... more popular with the rakyat.... moreover , sinkies claimed not ready for non chinese PM.,.so Tharman is out...that leaves PM to overstay his premiership... 3rd Gen Lee akan datang..

Pls not another frm the Familee, if it does happened its be PAP's down fall.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means he is not dying dumb dumb! But it's good news all the same. I wish for a miracle. But it's strictly for Brother Heng. The rest can all die together for all I care.

You mean, it is a miracle that he died? & will rise??

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSK is down to earth and willing to connect with the rakyat. So far, the decisions and policies he crafted have been sound and not motivated by greed or cronyism. Only he and Tharman don't deserve to die

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSK is down to earth and willing to connect with the rakyat. So far, the decisions and policies he crafted have been sound and not motivated by greed or cronyism. Only he and Tharman don't deserve to die

from my years in the spf, no one spoke negatively on hsk. that is an achievement imo when police scholars get cursed very often for their incompetencies and attitude. the other being leo yip.

when hsk moved to moe, as director n thereafter as minister, same reaction from his subordinates. even those marginalised by the system praised him.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my years in the spf, no one spoke negatively on hsk. that is an achievement imo when police scholars get cursed very often for their incompetencies and attitude. the other being leo yip.

when hsk moved to moe, as director n thereafter as minister, same reaction from his subordinates. even those marginalised by the system praised him.

HSK gives off the vibe of a quiet and efficient scholar. One who just gets the job done effectively while not one to boast. Typical guai kia. Can see he is not the type who publicise his achievements unlike a noisy cow who thinks he is the best because 100 day got no disruption.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSK gives off the vibe of a quiet and efficient scholar. One who just gets the job done effectively while not one to boast. Typical guai kia. Can see he is not the type who publicise his achievements unlike a noisy cow who thinks he is the best because 100 day got no disruption.

he is machiam a clone of richard hu. unless he becomes a kuku, you wont hear him praising himself or uttering nonsense. great guy. i wish him a speedy recovery. my source told me hsk turned down the miw invitation twice. given his standing in cabinet, i dare say his rivals must be feeling more at ease now. ccs will fall into that category.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is machiam a clone of richard hu. unless he becomes a kuku, you wont hear him praising himself or uttering nonsense. great guy. i wish him a speedy recovery. my source told me hsk turned down the miw invitation twice. given his standing in cabinet, i dare say his rivals must be feeling more at ease now. ccs will fall into that category.

Let us not rule out Lawless Wong. Holding one of the higher portfolios too