• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat What were they discussing at the Cabinet meeting that caused Heng Swee Keat's stroke?

What were they discussing at the Cabinet Meeting?

• How many people in the room are in Panama papers

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Charles Ong new affair is Heng's wife

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Can they postpone the tee time at SICC?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Kee Chiu is Heng's 1/2 brother from Wang Sha mistress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Ministers must take salary cut next year due to poor economy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Evangelion

Re: What were they discussing at the Cabinet meeting that caused Heng Swee Keat's str

let's wait for them to comment. 101% they will.

Correction: Rahstafar will say that K.Shan deserves to be slapped and kena stroke at the same time during Cabinet meeting, since he is a keling snake
I feel sick

Re: What were they discussing at the Cabinet meeting that caused Heng Swee Keat's str

Correction: Rahstafar will say that K.Shan deserves to be slapped and kena stroke at the same time during Cabinet meeting, since he is a keling snake
I feel sick

you felt sick? lucky you.

i puked when i saw a photo of our forum's first couple.

they were having top secret cabinet meeting to discuss which ministry had the poorest performance review and according to the q1 and q2 singapore economic reports and the forecast says Heng Swee Keat had to perform cunninglingus on Hsien loong's wife for the next 4 years.

Heng Swee Keat had a shock of his life during the secret meeting when it was revealed that Temasek and GIC incurred billlions of dollars in losses with negative net worth,thus Temasek and GIC have defaulted their repayments of loans plus interests to CPF Board when due,thus causing CPF Board to become insolvent and unable to pay the CPF members when due.So it is true,rumour that CPF Board is bankrupt is true.So,have to defer again the CPF withdrawal date from 65 to 70 or later.KNNCCB siao leow ! Why me ? Why sabo me ? How to hide the truth from the people ? Siao leow !

u know the interest to cpf is all fake right?its all numbers and bookkeeping and shit....they just tell u u earned XXXX interest and ur current balance is how much,they dont really have to pay u shit....not like government bonds where i get interest payments in real cash every month or qrt or year,and how does the government pay u interest payments?either they have to use cash reserves or they print money which devalues the currency,this means cpf is like a gigantic zero percent interest loan credit facility.....as for the cpf payouts,they are simply paying u with the fresh incoming funds every month.....as long as the working population paying cpf is larger than the retiree population withdrawing cpf,there will be a surplus of incoming cpf funds....they can continue this cycle forever.....cpf is the most ingenious money making scam ever concieved by man.

greedy and cunning

they were discussing heng Heng and Swee swee ,
and ah keat high salary.
ah looong wanted heng Heng to justify his colossal pay
heng heng was shock and collapsed.

they were having top secret cabinet meeting to discuss which ministry had the poorest performance review and according to the q1 and q2 singapore economic reports and the forecast says Heng Swee Keat had to perform cunninglingus on Hsien loong's wife for the next 4 years.

Please lah, the article said Ah Heng inflicted brain bleed in his head, not gunshot wound to the head. Otherwise, your comment is valid except for one little item, Whore Jinx has a bigger lancheow then Gay loong. So, its fellatio not cunnilingus.

they were discussing heng Heng and Swee swee ,
and ah keat high salary.
ah looong wanted heng Heng to justify his colossal pay
heng heng was shock and collapsed.

Yes, nice theory. but if Gay Loong asked the room to justify all their colossal salaries, then there will be more collapses. LOL

u know the interest to cpf is all fake right?its all numbers and bookkeeping and shit....they just tell u u earned XXXX interest and ur current balance is how much,they dont really have to pay u shit....not like government bonds where i get interest payments in real cash every month or qrt or year,and how does the government pay u interest payments?either they have to use cash reserves or they print money which devalues the currency,this means cpf is like a gigantic zero percent interest loan credit facility.....as for the cpf payouts,they are simply paying u with the fresh incoming funds every month.....as long as the working population paying cpf is larger than the retiree population withdrawing cpf,there will be a surplus of incoming cpf funds....they can continue this cycle forever.....cpf is the most ingenious money making scam ever concieved by man.

Yes, its called a pyramid scheme. Illegal in most countries.

My fly on the wall told me that during the cabinet meeting, Tharm and Sham cornered Ah Heng. They then dropped their trousers and whipped out their ding dongs ad whispered in Ah Heng's ears "Once you go Black, you never go back". Ah Heng then had his stroke.

Wunderfool

I have a sense that they were discussing the BB by-election and the lessons learnt. One of the topics under discussion most probably was the character tactic used on CSJ at the BB election. Apparently, 39% of the BB residents do not believe the crap said about CSJ. The results show a swing of almost 12% down for the PAP from the GE2015 which was held only 6 months ago. It was not a good result for PAP. Many of the PAP CEC were expecting the results to be close to the 70 percent. Little has changed since 6 months ago in terms of PAP programmes and policies.

I am not sure who had advised LHL on the Wanbao 's report. When it was subsequently clarified that Wanbao had 'misquoted' and 'misunderstood' CSJ's statement, it must have been quite an embarrassment for LHL. We know later that HSK pounded on PT very severely for his statement that actions do not define character. His tactic was to divert the public's attention away from LHL's comment on CSJ with the Wanbao's report and re-direct the focus back to the importance of character for politicians.

I believe it is a honest mistake. But no one should take it too hard as PAP still won the BB by-election by a margin of 20 percent over SDP. If there is one to be blamed for the whole fiasco, it should be the Wanbao's editor.

I have a sense that they were discussing the BB by-election and the lessons learnt. One of the topics under discussion most probably was the character tactic used on CSJ at the BB election. Apparently, 39% of the BB residents do not believe the crap said about CSJ. The results show a swing of almost 12% down for the PAP from the GE2015 which was held only 6 months ago. It was not a good result for PAP. Many of the PAP CEC were expecting the results to be close to the 70 percent. Little has changed since 6 months ago in terms of PAP programmes and policies.

I am not sure who had advised LHL on the Wanbao 's report. When it was subsequently clarified that Wanbao had 'misquoted' and 'misunderstood' CSJ's statement, it must have been quite an embarrassment for LHL. We know later that HSK pounded on PT very severely for his statement that actions do not define character. His tactic was to divert the public's attention away from LHL's comment on CSJ with the Wanbao's report and re-direct the focus back to the importance of character for politicians.

I believe it is a honest mistake. But no one should take it too hard as PAP still won the BB by-election by a margin of 20 percent over SDP. If there is one to be blamed for the whole fiasco, it should be the Wanbao's editor.

Aiyah, this version of events leading to Ah Heng's stroke is so complicated and long. Simple reason is he tried anal sex for the first time, and whoever's cock entered his arse caused him to have stroke. Simple explanation.