• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What were they discussing at the Cabinet meeting that caused Heng Swee Keat's stroke?

What were they discussing at the Cabinet Meeting?

• How many people in the room are in Panama papers

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Charles Ong new affair is Heng's wife

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Can they postpone the tee time at SICC?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Kee Chiu is Heng's 1/2 brother from Wang Sha mistress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Ministers must take salary cut next year due to poor economy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Such a late cabinet meeting going into 5.30pm. Must have been some helluva a meeting that stressed Ah Heng until he stroked out. Very curious as to what they are talking about.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What were they discussing at the Cabinet meeting that caused Heng Swee Keat's str

I think Panama Papers may be one of the main factors that cause his brain aneurysm.

Singapore MSM downplayed this and keep saying stroke.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What were they discussing at the Cabinet meeting that caused Heng Swee Keat's str

Such a late cabinet meeting going into 5.30pm. Must have been some helluva a meeting that stressed Ah Heng until he stroked out. Very curious as to what they are talking about.

Some generous donation from a friendly nation?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HSK would have suffered the same if he wasn't in that meeting. It was a ticking time bomb awaiting explosion.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

HSK would have suffered the same if he wasn't in that meeting. It was a ticking time bomb awaiting explosion.

Not true, anger causes a 7 fold increase in brain bleed.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Was Ah heng constipated?

3. Straining on the toilet

For people with a brain aneurysm, constipation is more than a nuisance. Researchers found that straining to defecate can cause over a seven-fold increase in the risk of a brain bleed. "Treating constipated patients with laxatives may lower the risk of subarachnoid hemorrhage," study author Dr. Monique Vlak, neurologist at University Medical Center in the Dutch city of Utrecht, wrote in the journal.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was Ah heng constipated?

3. Straining on the toilet

For people with a brain aneurysm, constipation is more than a nuisance. Researchers found that straining to defecate can cause over a seven-fold increase in the risk of a brain bleed. "Treating constipated patients with laxatives may lower the risk of subarachnoid hemorrhage," study author Dr. Monique Vlak, neurologist at University Medical Center in the Dutch city of Utrecht, wrote in the journal.

Always good to have an ass doctor at a moment's notice. The last time i had an examination the doctor pushed his index finger into my virgin anus, the contractions i had led to smooth bowel movements for the rest of the week and next. I wish my wife was more open minded but alas it was not be be so. I suppose anal sex must be good for the bowels and a chock full of health benefits with all the old gays i see living way into their 80s. You should try it too.

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

Raise Cheat People Fund Minimum Sum cos ah kong account zeros

are getting lesser and lesser

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is broke?

Legalized corruption bankrupted the country!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls lor. Must b bakuke session stroke too hard, piston broken

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Ah Neh ministars were attacking him, led by Shanmu.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

mass orgy become mass 黑青

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the owl seated on the rafter of the meeting room:

HSK was walking around the cabinet on his way to toilet. Walking just behind PM, HSK saw over PM's shoulder the Balance Sheets of GIC and Temasick.

HSK just collapsed knowing what next on agenda in store for him as Finance Minister, which square with what the cabinet members saw him collapsed suddenly as reported.

Owls don't lie. They only HOOT.

Now we can assume the answer to OTC's question.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry to disappoint you, the owl left long long ago, only the pink kuku still there.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Always good to have an ass doctor at a moment's notice. The last time i had an examination the doctor pushed his index finger into my virgin anus, the contractions i had led to smooth bowel movements for the rest of the week and next. I wish my wife was more open minded but alas it was not be be so..

Every straight man should have a Dildo at home, for anus emergency purpose.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my 'secret housefly' updated me that hsk collapsed when he spotted pinky's 1/2 inch birdie in the toilet.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe HSK got slapped but MSM cover up.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal

a 1/2 inch kuku is not capable of that. just ask jah rastafar. if busy, ask kuku.

If I ask jah rastafar, he will say that dhana deserves to be slapped for being a shit skin :biggrin:
And if I ask kuku, he will just talk about his bird :*:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I ask jah rastafar, he will say that dhana deserves to be slapped for being a shit skin :biggrin:
And if I ask kuku, he will just talk about his bird :*:

let's wait for them to comment. 101% they will.