• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gan Kim Yong will you HOTA Heng Swee Kian given his brain death?

hotabandit

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP HOTA BANDIT plunder peasant's human organs for profits.

Can have a chance now to plunder one of their very own.

Once Heng Swee Kiat's stroke brain death.....

Ah Loong and Ah Gan....

How?

hotabandit

Alfrescian
Loyal
How Ah Loong Ah Gan?

Got any body spare parts for sale?

It's just Business right? Huh?

Buyers paying lucratively cash you know?

MIW Spare Parts can not sell ah? Huh?

WAF?!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
kshanmugam_opposition_sick_compassion_hengsweekeat_0.jpg

sham...wait til your turn comes...it gonna be more viled...sign chopped and consperm!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PAP HOTA BANDIT plunder peasant's human organs for profits.

Can have a chance now to plunder one of their very own.

Once Heng Swee Kiat's stroke brain death.....

Ah Loong and Ah Gan....

How?

I would rather die then put a PAP Minishit organs in my body. Whoever gets his organs will turn into a greedy money grubbing uncompassionate asshole who likes to wear white.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
kshanmugam_opposition_sick_compassion_hengsweekeat_0.jpg

sham...wait til your turn comes...it gonna be more viled...sign chopped and consperm!!

Hahaha....ironical.

He is questioning another persons's sense of compassion and ability to distinguish between right and wrong.

He claims to feel sick about the person's reasonable question?

What a great hypocrite!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....ironical.

He is questioning another persons's sense of compassion and ability to distinguish between right and wrong.

He claims to feel sick about the person's reasonable question?

What a great hypocrite!

How about sending HSK for Hota if he is pronounced brain dead ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would rather die then put a PAP Minishit organs in my body. Whoever gets his organs will turn into a greedy money grubbing uncompassionate asshole who likes to wear white.

Please, an organ is an organ...when we die, we get buried, we all returned to ashes.....but where you want to be , buried, or cremated that is another matter...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khaw will suggest send heng to jb nursing home.
Cheaper n affordable.

Only Lesser mortals go to JB nursing home....this is one "imperial treasure" do not forget he is a PM DESIGNATE & had carried the late LKY red bag......you think the $8 cow dare make such suggestions??

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have it on good authority that Heng Swee Keat's organs are already reserved for cancer Loong. he has many cancer parts in his body to replace.