• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious HSK cannot become next PM already

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With his condition, it is tough to think he will be the successor or LHL. Who will be the next likely one? CCS do not have that calibre of a PM, he is just an Ah Beng. When you scout through the parliament, it seems all those coat-tailed, parachuted MP are nothing but sleepy puppet. I am certain LHL will not be able to find the next potential PM soon.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman be the next PM!

He was a rebel. He is a man of humility.

He will transform Singapore.

I support Ah Neh to be PM!

It is long belated.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With his condition, it is tough to think he will be the successor or LHL. Who will be the next likely one? CCS do not have that calibre of a PM, he is just an Ah Beng. When you scout through the parliament, it seems all those coat-tailed, parachuted MP are nothing but sleepy puppet. I am certain LHL will not be able to find the next potential PM soon.

pinky must be pleased. he can be PM till another lee is ready.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lhl cancer man also can be pm....
HSK even if paralyzed half body functional also can be pm if the pappies wants him to

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

whatever and whoever gives you the idea LHL is looking for a successor :confused:

LHL is power hungry. he will cling onto the PM post until he is on his deathbed, similar to LKY. Die die will not let go.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee chiu will kee chiu

redwire-singapore-chan-chun-sing-kee-chiu.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did CCS have something to do with the stroke? After all, CCS is the pet favourite. HSK must have been so jealous to build up a stroke.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HSK was slated to become the PM designate, for he was carrying the late PM bag & other things & was getting on the job training too, the late PM became EM & finally promoted to the ultimate post of Immortal minister...now, HSK is being prepared to carry the IM bag & other things soon...

:biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend collapsed under similar circumstances.50% of his brain damaged and doctor diagnosed he will unlikely regain conscious. The family decided to pull the plug, he was 39yo then.

Hence I am not optimistic with hsk condition. Even if he recovers, I doubt he will be fit again to perform his duty. I personally think it a lost to the country, I can't imagine the one taking over the PM are people like CCS or Raymond Wong.

jw5

Loyal
My friend collapsed under similar circumstances.50% of his brain damaged and doctor diagnosed he will unlikely regain conscious. The family decided to pull the plug, he was 39yo then.

Hence I am not optimistic with hsk condition. Even if he recovers, I doubt he will be fit again to perform his duty. I personally think it a lost to the country, I can't imagine the one taking over the PM are people like CCS or Raymond Wong.

It's Lawrence, not Raymond. Raymond Wong is the HK actor. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have people I know who had stroke.....three in fact closet to me.... (1) mild stroke, but still have have a slight disability like weak left side, lived 15 years normal life & recently, had another, warded ICU dies within a day, (2) half paralyse but tremendous determination able to get up & walk though not normal, one side no movement but still go to office twice a week, gets driven there ( he is the boss) & one more, recover but weak on one side, still gets giddiness...all including the one, that had died , needs fail medication; cannot take stress, must stick to a monitored or a strict diet of less, salt, sodium & watch cholesterol......& I have seen a couple of people living near me, 3/4 of them on wheel chairs...one with speech impairment.....it depends on which part of the brain that stroke strike & that part in which the brain cells that become dead & cannot be replaced..the brain will have to learn to work round that part & whichever part the stroke occur determine the disability that will occur...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is Raymond wong

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is Raymond wong

A fictitious character aka the PAP ghost hands, who penned articles in forum to praise PAP no end and glorified the current govt. You can treat it as completely non-existence.

Back to the topic. Lawrence Wong, Tan Chuan Jin, CCS, HSK were the few being swiftly promoted and it was anyone guest whom the PM tried to groom. 10 years on...here is the verdict

CCS - seen trying very hard with several bloopers, the like of Lim Swee Say

TCJ - lacking in exposure as millitary personnel, not much of talking-point in the PAP camp and no different from other MP in parliaments.

LW - a nervous scholdars, script readers and mostly absence from the limelight too. Just slightly above Murali.

HSK - a potential PM who worked in MAS under the guidance of the EM Goh, but now kena stroke.

How to find leader when all these newbies are not tested in crisis and largely, doing nothin, in a high absenteesm parliament and battle with opposition all the time instead of trying to do something extra-ordinary for this country?

If we have two or more party in this country, we will have no problem finding a good leader instead of relying solely on PAP. :oIo:

PS. Singapore is not ready for an Indian, Malay or female PM. This is a racist and gender biased country. Period.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

no worries, if he cannot be PM, he can be 2_M, 4_M or AM.

he will be the next role model after jason chee