• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng Swee Kiat Collapsed During Cabinet Meeting! Kena Stroke!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tumblr_inline_o729n6WJeb1s072d1_1280.jpg

JUST IN: Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat collapsed during Cabinet meeting; CT scan shows he had a stroke, says PMO.

Source: ChannelNewsAsia FB page. 12 May 2016

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of us grassroots leaders who have been working with Mr Heng would be going down to visit him soon and pray for his recovery.

lkysgh21031e_2x.jpg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of us grassroots leaders who have been working with Mr Heng would be going down to visit him soon and pray for his recovery.

After you have had the blood clot removed from his brain, can you and your grassroots kakis have him transferred to plastic surgery….I believe our taxes can cover the bill.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After you have had the blood clot removed from his brain, can you and your grassroots kakis have him transferred to plastic surgery….I believe our taxes can cover the bill.

I am not sure if his insurance plan is as robust as Minister Khaw's, but I will help make enquiries.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised. This generation of cabinet is generally fit and healthy and then there is the office gym. I also think that he is one of those who is careful with his diet.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal

lkysgh21031e_2x.jpg

As a Finance Minister he has a job to help the millions of Singaporeans suffering from a slow economy with plenty of retrenchment and employment of Foreign Trash to replace the so called expensive Locals. He should relax the property cooling measures somewhat but instead he chose to TCSS saying dun be too pessimistic lah wat GST rebate of $200 if spent in neighbourhood would boost up economy. It's a message from almighty to do things to conscious not to please your boss. Your boss are the people of Singapore!!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Does this mean the cabinet actually does real work? I mean, he must've been stressed out with work and all.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah! Had a meeting appointment with Minister Mentor Ghost, forming up new PAP Cabinet over that side, you all peasants no idea lah.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...abinet-meeting-scan-shows-he-had-a-stroke-pmo

Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat collapses at Cabinet meeting; scan shows he had a stroke: PMO

Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat collapsed during a Cabinet meeting on Thursday at 5.34pm, said a statement from the Prime Minister's Office. PHOTO: ST FILE
PUBLISHED45 MIN AGOUPDATED1 MIN AGO
FACEBOOK226TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
Charissa Yong
SINGAPORE - Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat had a stroke on Thursday (May 12) and is being attended to by doctors.

He collapsed during a Cabinet meeting on Thursday at 5.34pm, said a statement from the Prime Minister's Office.

He was taken to hospital immediately, and CT scan showed that he had a stroke.

Ads by Rubicon Project
"Doctors are attending to him now," said the statement.

In a Facebook post, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said: “Hope Swee Keat will be alright - he is a valuable member of my team.”

He said that Mr Heng had suddenly collapsed at the weekly meeting.*The three doctors in Cabinet attended to him immediately, and an ambulance was called. He was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, added Mr Lee.*

Minister for Social and Family Development Tan Chuan-Jin said: "Please keep*Heng Swee Keat*in our prayers."

Senior Minister of State for Transport Josephine Teo wrote on Facebook: "Most dismayed to hear about Heng Swee Keat's stroke and hope he will make a full recovery. Please pray for him, for Hwee Nee and all at home."

Parliamentary Secretary for Home Affairs Amrin Amin said: "Praying for Minister Heng Swee Keat's speedy recovery."

Mr Heng, 54, is a MP for Tampines GRC. He was first elected there in 2011.

He was Minister of Education until last September, when he was made Finance Minister after the 2015 general election.

Environment and Water Resources Minister Masagos Zulkifli, fellow MP for*Tampines GRC,*said: *"Let's pray for his recovery and for his family.*In the meantime, our GRC team Of myself, Baey Yam Keng, Desmond Choo and Cheng Li Hui will take care of Tampines GRC residents while Swee Keat recovers."

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah! Had a meeting appointment with Minister Mentor Ghost, forming up new PAP Cabinet over that side, you all peasants no idea lah.

This is karma. He was the MAS chief during the Lehman minibonds crisis but he did not do anything to help except let the banks makan all the peasants' savings:mad: