• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng Swee Kiat Collapsed During Cabinet Meeting! Kena Stroke!

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

Seems someone also anxious to know... lol kena farked by ah mu
All the other sycophantic comments (as long as they are not deleted) can be read here:

facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page/posts/1049466488433214?comment_id=1049475361765660
(replies to Raymond Tan's initial comment)
facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page/posts/1049466488433214?comment_id=1049481398431723
(replies to Shanmugam's reply to Raymond Tan's initial comment)

By the way, most of them seem to be posted by women. :wink:

Also, what's ironic is that although all these sycophants are hoping (but in my opinion, they are simply fantasizing because they are deluded) for HSK to make a full recovery and return to full-time work as Minister for Finance (so that the sycophants can benefit in some way, which actually reveals their hypocrisy, i.e. pretending to care for HSK, while actually caring for their own self-interests, which can only be fulfilled by a strong and healthy Cabinet of PAP Ministers), it was HSK himself who advised former Senior Minister of State Lee Yi Shyan to "go slow" after the latter suffered a mini stroke almost exactly a year ago and eventually "stepped down from his position and returned to the backbench":

Heng Swee Keat out of surgery; in ICU after stroke - Channel NewsAsia
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/2779576.html
(Posted 12 May 2016 19:03; Updated 13 May 2016 00:27)

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised. This generation of cabinet is generally fit and healthy and then there is the office gym. I also think that he is one of those who is careful with his diet.

Divine providence is issuing a warning to the MIW....that have sinned too much!:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people in white deserves the worst in life. Please don't let them die. They should suffer worse than the pain and torment they inflicted on sinkees.

I nominate Vivian, Shanmu and the Fu to be next in line to pay for their evils.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people in white deserves the worst in life. Please don't let them die. They should suffer worse than the pain and torment they inflicted on sinkees. I nominate Vivian, Shanmu and the Fu to be next in line to pay for their evils.

Haha karma come after u for having such a Cheebye mouth. When u bringing your entire family to Malaysia? Lol

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does this mean the cabinet actually does real work? I mean, he must've been stressed out with work and all.

He was stressed by the fact that he can't hide reality from sinkees. Pinky asked him to paint a rosy picture but the economy is so bad that he was at a loss on how to meet Pinky's demands. The easy way out is to collapse.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was stressed by the fact that he can't hide reality from sinkees. Pinky asked him to paint a rosy picture but the economy is so bad that he was at a loss on how to meet Pinky's demands. The easy way out is to collapse.

The easy way out for u is to take a cock inside your dirty mouth so that u don't spew more rubbish

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that means pap ministers are overrated, cant even cope with a minister's job in tiny sg but dare to demand high salary. Look at Obama...

They are bs. They can't even do a Question Period like that done in other countries. Questions to them have to be submitted long in advance.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Heng Swee Keat is a honest and responsible Minister. I believe he is proven to be competent , otherwise he will not be promoted to a full Minister. He has a good heart. In all honesty, I think he feels the compulsion to do his very best to serve Singapore because he is given the privilege and role of a Minister and of course, that comes with the benefits and all. His health fails is not an indication that he is not competent but it is a sign of the tremendous stress that he put himself through to serve the country well.

It reminds me of the young SAP's CEO who was extremely capable, extremely bright but he was driving himself so hard that he eventually collapsed from a heart attack.

Competence is not the criteria to be in cabinet. Sucking up, willing to do Pinky's bidding are the important criteria.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of a suddenly, so many of the usual PAP IB on Fb started saying prayers. Just confirms that vocal supporters of the Pap are mainly Christians.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Competence is not the criteria to be in cabinet. Sucking up, willing to do Pinky's bidding are the important criteria.

To be fair, there are some government officials who got in through the bidding, but by and large, those who are holding key Minister portfolios are worth their salt. Those who couldn't make it have graciously stepped aside and accepted their lot in life.

LTY.jpeg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, there are some government officials who got in through the bidding, but by and large, those who are holding key Minister portfolios are worth their salt. Those who couldn't make it have graciously stepped aside and accepted their lot in life.

View attachment 26579

..........like the joker CEDRIC FOOL who moved to NOL after not getting promotion to full minister - the arsehole who bullshitted abt white horses ie your sons are slaves to the sons of natural aristocrats........