• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng Swee Kiat Collapsed During Cabinet Meeting! Kena Stroke!

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont believe the pap that they are the best and irreplaceable. HSK can go and life continues. LHL can go, life continues in SG too
I'm afraid that as long as the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Charter
continues existing, and as long as the old men (above 60) are sufficiently taken care of by the PAP government, the PAP will still receive at least 55%-60% of the valid votes at the next general election, even if LHL were to die before that election. :(

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually, the high salary may be a bane to Heng Swee Keat because , as I see him, he is a very responsible minister. With the high privileges, he feels that he is accountable to the country. He doesn't want to fail the expectations of Singaporeans. So, I think he pushes himself very hard to do things well not for himself but for the country.

Are you familiar with the Peter Principle? One rises or gets promoted to his or her level of incompetence. Seems he bit off more than he can chew. If he thought his salary was too high (which it is), then he should've the balls to say so. In fact, with the pay that he and his colleagues get, they all automatically fall below the expectations of Singaporeans. In a normal corporate environment, pay follows performance. In the cabinet, they are paid x amount by virtue of office, not because of their performance or competence. Some feel paisah, others don't. I guess Swee Kiat's redeeming quality is he felt paiseh (according to you).

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will there be by-election?

kshanmugam_opposition_sick_compassion_hengsweekeat_0.jpg

Seems someone also anxious to know... lol kena farked by ah mu

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is karma. He was the MAS chief during the Lehman minibonds crisis but he did not do anything to help except let the banks makan all the peasants' savings:mad:

It is most unfair....

The Hongkong counterparts who bought this similar products are paid in full
whilst the ordinary peasants folks here were shortchanged...

Here. you run the risk of being jailed if you stage a protest outside the bank and bang their doors to ask for fair and equal treatment.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
other than tharman, i dont see anyone in cabinet capable of being finance minister.

Swee kiat's days are over!! Read between the lines what PM said...he only valuable member of his team not indispensable member. Guess PM already wrote him and moving towards the next better player. If Heng survive this round, he ll be lucky....sound damn serious!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you familiar with the Peter Principle? One rises or gets promoted to his or her level of incompetence. Seems he bit off more than he can chew. If he thought his salary was too high (which it is), then he should've the balls to say so. In fact, with the pay that he and his colleagues get, they all automatically fall below the expectations of Singaporeans. In a normal corporate environment, pay follows performance. In the cabinet, they are paid x amount by virtue of office, not because of their performance or competence. Some feel paisah, others don't. I guess Swee Kiat's redeeming quality is he felt paiseh (according to you).

I think Heng Swee Keat is a honest and responsible Minister. I believe he is proven to be competent , otherwise he will not be promoted to a full Minister. He has a good heart. In all honesty, I think he feels the compulsion to do his very best to serve Singapore because he is given the privilege and role of a Minister and of course, that comes with the benefits and all. His health fails is not an indication that he is not competent but it is a sign of the tremendous stress that he put himself through to serve the country well.

It reminds me of the young SAP's CEO who was extremely capable, extremely bright but he was driving himself so hard that he eventually collapsed from a heart attack.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swee kiat's days are over!! Read between the lines what PM said...he only valuable member of his team not indispensable member. Guess PM already wrote him and moving towards the next better player. If Heng survive this round, he ll be lucky....sound damn serious!!!

hsk now resting in ttsh icu . brain surgery done by a Top neurosurgen.
keep fingers crossed. stay tuned.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Heng Swee Keat is a honest and responsible Minister. I believe he is proven to be competent , otherwise he will not be promoted to a full Minister. He has a good heart. In all honesty, I think he feels the compulsion to do his very best to serve Singapore because he is given the privilege and role of a Minister and of course, that comes with the benefits and all. His health fails is not an indication that he is not competent but it is a sign of the tremendous stress that he put himself through to serve the country well.

It reminds me of the young SAP's CEO who was extremely capable, extremely bright but he was driving himself so hard that he eventually collapsed from a heart attack.

When a brain aneurysm ruptures, the result is called a subarachnoid hemorrhage. Depending on the severity of the hemorrhage, brain damage or death may result. Even recover, cannot think properly leow. 1+1 no more equal 2. How to be PM???Already asked Tharman to cover duty leow.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a brain aneurysm ruptures, the result is called a subarachnoid hemorrhage. Depending on the severity of the hemorrhage, brain damage or death may result. Even recover, cannot think properly leow. 1+1 no more equal 2. How to be PM???Already asked Tharman to cover duty leow.

Whether to be PM or not is not the most important thing to care for now or even in the future. What is most important is his health.

Health is more important than career or money. I wish for his speedy recovery.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tend to think that the likely prognosis to a stroke is an onset of vegetable-itis and a high likelihood of becoming non compos mentis.

Hardly the state of mind to function as a finance minister....so this guy is probably done.

He'll probably still be pulling down his 100g a month while he breathes, eats and shits through a tube.

What a life!

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether to be PM or not is not the most important thing to care for now or even in the future. What is most important is his health.

Health is more important than career or money. I wish for his speedy recovery.

halo lee gung wei jin eh si jin 王德福 si boh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more cruel and wicked things u do,the more backlash u will received.
Yes,Retribution will come to u,sooner or later.

Yes you are right . Those who have done cruel and wicked things should be worrying . But these people usually have zero conscience , so they will believe only when their time comes. Meanwhile they will behave ya ya papaya.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP are not charity workers, they are paid plenty of $$$ by the taxpayers.
Unfortunately they are also responsible for causing plenty of grief. No one is forcing them to stay in office.

There are many poor Sporeans out there struggling to make ends meet because of the PAP's self serving policies. At least as an elite civil servant all his medical costs will be covered by the taxpayers of Spore

I know of a relative's friend who collapsed suddenly and never recovered until now. Bedridden and cannot recognise people anymore. Two years already and staying in nursing home. He was very healthy and health conscious before that.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hsk is the next PM designate. I think it's over for him. It will come from either CCS TCJ or LW (black horse) or even further that Ng guy. Looks like LHL hope of passing the baton by 2020 won't materialise.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually the case, when the lead Surgeon names are withheld you know its very serious.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of a relative's friend who collapsed suddenly and never recovered until now. Bedridden and cannot recognise people anymore. Two years already and staying in nursing home. He was very healthy and health conscious before that.

I know someone who had a stroke. Fortunately she was in her 70's so had already lived a fruitful life.

The 1st stroke wasn't too bad & she only lost her speech. The 2nd stroke left her bedridden with difficulty in breathing & soon after she passed away.

It's not a nice way to go. It's something I would want to avoid if possible & that is why I take things like nattokinase, serrapaptase,... to clean my blood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know someone who had a stroke. Fortunately she was in her 70's so had already lived a fruitful life.

The 1st stroke wasn't too bad & she only lost her speech. The 2nd stroke left her bedridden with difficulty in breathing & soon after she passed away.

It's not a nice way to go. It's something I would want to avoid if possible & that is why I take things like nattokinase, serrapaptase,... to clean my blood.

My relative's friend is also in his 70s. From what I heard also have two times stroke, with the second stroke happening a few months after the first stroke and condition much worse after the second stroke. The children have to put him in nursing home after the maid hired to look after him went off.