• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Serious, Chit Chat, this is not the SBF I knew

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, why "Serious" "Chit Chat" tags? Just write article can already. SBF in the past didn't need this and had better topics.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha... I can almost see it coming.

Next time, you will see pre-fixes such as SERIOUSLY SERIOUS, DEAD SERIOUS, NO NONSENSE SERIOUS and CASUAL CHITCHAT, GAY CHITCHAT and HARDCORE CHITCHAT... :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree,sometimes we alternate between trolling and posting serious replies,u mean we have to stick to one or the other all the time?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Seriously, why "Serious" "Chit Chat" tags? Just write article can already. SBF in the past didn't need this and had better topics.

You're such a load of bull. The topics here have always been of the same genre.

All I've done is activate a standard vbulletin feature. It allows the thread starter to set the tone of the discussion.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the sbf you knew? Was there ever antthing? It's just a bunch of old man club whining about cowardly boring things. Look at the frenzy created by a silly non event like a by election. You would think that the old fucks wise up to the politics here but no ......

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All I've done is activate a standard vbulletin feature. It allows the thread starter to set the tone of the discussion.

Explaining this to steffycunt is like having a haughty teenager saunter into classroom after the prof has spent a full hour giving detailed instructions to a cohort of attentive students, only to hear him bellow in his characteristic rude tone, "hey, someone tell me what happened".

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This tags thingies looks really retarded.

Like you need to tell someone if a thread is serious or not?

A person cannot judge by himself?

Serious? Singaporeans are all natural when it comes to judging.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes but do we have to see the words? They upset the flow of the way the topic reads....why not have emojis instead?

Spectacle for serious....beachball for chitchat..