• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Helen Yeo Law Firm Exposed in Panama Papers

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the best book i ever read, "escape from paradise" based on the longest rant of a woman implicating our then transport ministar. :biggrin:

http://www.escapefromparadise.com/

coming to a cinema near you soon, bai ling to play the female lead, May Chu.:wink: maybe r-rated, high probability.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This book better - it exposes what a sensitive prick this LIM KIM SAN was. If LKY was not still alive at the time of publication, this Wang fella from Ningbo might have said some bad and true things about Old Fart too!

http://www.robertwang.com/

From page 325, can be read at excerpt 4, but for follow up story must buy the book, which I'm sure is not available at Times or MPH. You can order from the website! I think Dymocks HK sold out oredi.

Being new in singapore, i was not conversant with local customs and conventions and its history. i wish someone had alerted me to the sensitivity of the situation but it was not to be. The intervening events brought me into the centre of a catastrophic storm like none other i had experienced. it created sheer havoc, consuming me from within and in the end destroying me.

While it was acceptable for lim kim san to serve under lee kuan yew – this must have been why Wee cho yaw nominated lim to be a governor in the first place – he would not be pleased if he had to serve under another patron, as a matter of protocol. i was oblivious to how sensitive the matter had become once the senior Minister declined the
role of patron of the club.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
hellen yeoo will no sue ,
she threatened to sue authors over Escape from Paradise
and Kinokuniya Books , but neber did

don't expect a thief to sue the policeman for arresting him.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except for tax avoidance by a citizen. These are their private matters.

We shouldn't be so kaypoh.