• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee arrested again

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
余彭杉小子与芳林公园的傻屄瞎吵帮完全不同。他的聪慧天资胆识谋略非一般。瞎吵帮加起来超过170岁,都不如他17岁。虽然有样学样,但非人人学了都一样!差远!
他从小做对了也学透了许多要点,是多数人一辈子也办不到的。其中一点就是绝不服从规矩。妄想他服从规矩的人都被他羞辱教训了。不服气只有更倒霉!
这要旨极致深入,他会学到,就是他的洞察力够透彻。他也做到,就是具有天赋了。他其实是在一步步尝试,重复错误的次数极少-几乎没有!很天才!
搞革命出现一个出色的后起之秀不枉付出啊!如果是你们这种瞎吵帮出百万个也全是垃圾废物。有看头的一个就胜一亿个。

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is still a child. Treating him as some sort of free spirit, a freedom fighter or someone who is seeking justice and fairplay is just going beyond being ridiculous. The utopia, dystopia etc angles of argument is even more ridiculous. He will eventually have to find a balance where he learns to tolerate others and their beliefs and he does his own thing. Even if he leaves this country to a more liberal country they will not condone his acts.

I would suggest that people give him space and not egg him on to see more fireworks. I can see that the lawyer who acted pro bono is no longer keen.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After he attacked CSJ, Amos deserves to rot. He is no bloody good. To redeem himself, Amos needs to do some dramatic

And so just because someone speaks ill of your idol CSJ, he deserves to rot? What makes you any different from the extreme PAP supporter? If CSJ turns out to be a corrupt politician, are you going to beg PAP and WP to take him out? It is no wonder sinkieland is doomed.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is still a child. Treating him as some sort of free spirit, a freedom fighter or someone who is seeking justice and fairplay is just going beyond being ridiculous. The utopia, dystopia etc angles of argument is even more ridiculous. He will eventually have to find a balance where he learns to tolerate others and their beliefs and he does his own thing. Even if he leaves this country to a more liberal country they will not condone his acts.

I would suggest that people give him space and not egg him on to see more fireworks. I can see that the lawyer who acted pro bono is no longer keen.

17 is not a child.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you wrote reminded me of Alfian Saat. Alfian quit his medical studies to rebel against the shackles of our society. He used words, narrative and poems to push his cause but nothing like Amos. When Alfian got fed up he moved to Malaysia and as a Malay he could have got citizenship which is matter of course. He came back bitterly disappointed of what he saw over there.

I doubt Amos realises that he is hurting someone whose religion is dear and the only hope for that individual very existence in this planet. The law was introduced to protect these people and their faith. There are millions of people around the World who believe that there is no such thing as god and its all bullshit but they keep their counsel to themselves because they know genuinely that it hurts some member of the faith badly. I am of course not talking about fundamentalist or extremist or the new age churches.

Look at the followers of religion, the vast majority are decent people ready to help another soul. If Amos aimed it autocratic regime like we have, I have no complaints.

we are all born into the same world,the world is just as full of pain and suffering for all of us.some of us choose to use religion and superstition as a mental crutch.we live in a cold hard world,nothing is certain while we are in this world.why do people believe in God?because they choose to.God did not create humans.Humans created God.the world is a harsh place to live in and to accept,some choose to retreat into their world of fantasy,like video games,tv shows,books,anime,like michael jackson who created neverland,others choose to indulge in illogical idiotic religion,being unable to cope,they choose fantasy to replace their own reality,they choose to spread the madness.everyone is chasing some form of fantasy one way or another,money,fame,power,heaven,redemption,afterlife.the world has created billions of people so easily fooled by such idiotic fantasy.such as the 70 percent religious retards in singapore,who are are unable to separate fantasy from reality.

gtfo of here with your law to protect people and their faith,people should have high precedence and special priviledges according to what they believe?the only thing we should believe in is logic,it has brought us out of the dark ages.unfortunately there are plenty of morons in this world,people think that believing a set of illogical fantasies can bring them to true enlightenment,when the truth is there is no meaning to our existence and everything is a fantasy created as a crutch while we pass our little pointless human existence on this planet.....just like love is merely a illusion,a vagary of perception,a feeble construct of the human mind to justify what is a pointless meaningless existence.

Last edited:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say give him enough rope to hang himself.

Slowly and painfully.

A dishonorable son that has brought so much shame to his parents should be punished severely. He is no CSJ where CSJ fought for his vision of a more democratic SG. He is no Lim Bo Seng as there is no murderous oppressor to fight. He is no political prisoner as he was still able to leave the country at will.

But I guess all these are alien, fuddy-duddy, "third world" concepts to him because he has and must always consider himself to be the centre of all attention.

He is but a person so filled with bile from who-gives-a-shit what, so emotionally damaged since his age of naivety, that he feels that everything and anything can be warped and twisted into good/bad as long he has the right platform for it. Reminds me a lot of a friend with a family of 3 kids now saying of his growing up years that instead of having Father being there to guide and set boundaries for him towards a certain direction, he felt that neither right was wrong or wrong was right as whatever anyone said could be right or wrong depending on his Dad's temper that day. Being a pretty brilliant kid from young and one always eager to engage in intellectual conversation, it was not a physically abusive environment that he grew up in, but a severely mentally abusive one that permeated into his relationships with friends and even with women until 2 years worth of psychoanalytic sessions and anti-depressants helped him recover and realise that he had to stop hating himself first and then re-learn how to accept others and finally learn how to create bonds in relationships.

But Amos Yee has gone off the deep end as has no qualms treating his loved ones as collateral damage in feeding his hatred towards all, for nothing, for no reason, and ironically, to no one.

My prayer therefore goes out to his parents, may they know peace from such a monstrosity in due time.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Slowly and painfully.

A dishonorable son that has brought so much shame to his parents should be punished severely. He is no CSJ where CSJ fought for his vision of a more democratic SG. He is no Lim Bo Seng as there is no murderous oppressor to fight. He is no political prisoner as he was still able to leave the country at will.

But I guess all these are alien, fuddy-duddy, "third world" concepts to him because he has and must always consider himself to be the centre of all attention.

He is but a person so filled with bile from who-gives-a-shit what, so emotionally damaged since his age of naivety, that he feels that everything and anything can be warped and twisted into good/bad as long he has the right platform for it. Reminds me a lot of a friend with a family of 3 kids now saying of his growing up years that instead of having Father being there to guide and set boundaries for him towards a certain direction, he felt that neither right was wrong or wrong was right as whatever anyone said could be right or wrong depending on his Dad's temper that day. Being a pretty brilliant kid from young and one always eager to engage in intellectual conversation, it was not a physically abusive environment that he grew up in, but a severely mentally abusive one that permeated into his relationships with friends and even with women until 2 years worth of psychoanalytic sessions and anti-depressants helped him recover and realise that he had to stop hating himself first and then re-learn how to accept others and finally learn how to create bonds in relationships.

But Amos Yee has gone off the deep end as has no qualms treating his loved ones as collateral damage in feeding his hatred towards all, for nothing, for no reason, and ironically, to no one.

My prayer therefore goes out to his parents, may they know peace from such a monstrosity in due time.

i think we should embrace amos yee.his brand of looneyness,deranged madness,dont give a shit about nothing,fuck everything and everyone is the only thing left that stands out in this world.his parents and everyone else are pointless and meaningless,irrelevant and inconsequential,they have conformed and bended themselves over and over again and whitewashed themselves into bland,unremarkable,nothingness,like rocks that have been pounded by the surf over and over again until they become smooth pebbles.

i wish i can be like amos yee,not like him exactly but like him,he has the makings of a leader,he could be the leader of fight club.......a club for the broken,disenfranchised,beaten down,discarded men,rejected and forgotten by society.for the men with testicular cancer,grown fat with masticulated titties who are no longer men.a underground fight club that turns into a massive terrorist network,to free society from the chains of modern consumerism and human desires,to bring back chaos and arnarchy again.so that we can live once more.

Last edited:

Huat A Fuck!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is seriously meaning business to be out to educate fools in this world. Unfortunately the fools are too stupid, he is too clever. Wasted efforts!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think we should embrace amos yee.his brand of looneyness,deranged madness,dont give a shit about nothing,fuck everything and everyone is the only thing left that stands out in this world.his parents and everyone else are pointless and meaningless,irrelevant and inconsequential,they have conformed and bended themselves over and over again and whitewashed themselves into bland,unremarkable,nothingness,like rocks that have been pounded by the surf over and over again until they become smooth pebbles.

i wish i can be like amos yee,not like him exactly but like him,he has the makings of a leader,he could be the leader of fight club.......a club for the broken,disenfranchised,beaten down,discarded men,rejected and forgotten by society.for the men with testicular cancer,grown fat with masticulated titties who are no longer men.a underground fight club that turns into a massive terrorist network,to free society from the chains of modern consumerism and human desires,to bring back chaos and arnarchy again.so that we can live once more.

This is the true Amos Yee - scared and cowered.

true.jpeg

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Seems like a smart chap but doesn't mean he shouldn't be locked up occasionally just to scare him a little, hahaha.................

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Slowly and painfully.

top notch words but his parents allowed him to roam free. They suffer from their mistakes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is seriously meaning business to be out to educate fools in this world. Unfortunately the fools are too stupid, he is too clever. Wasted efforts!

Yes I think he is just wanting to educate people not to blindly believe in religion or political party. I hope he will leave to America as he is young and intelligent and sinkies don't deserve him.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By onlinecitizen on May 24, 2016 Legal, People

A timeline of Amos Yee’s latest sedition case that led to him being investigated by the Singapore Police Force (SPF) and his experience with the police arrest.

In response to earlier media queries, the police said that Amos had been arrested for offences under Sections 174 and 298 of the Penal Code.

The police spokesman said, “The offence under section 298 of the Penal Code relates to online remarks made in November 2015 that contained offensive and disparaging remarks against various religious communities,”

The timeline of Amos' arrest for the offences

17 November 2015: Amos publishes a post on his blog https://amosyee.wordpress.com addressing Calvin Cheng’s comments on killing the children of terrorist members.

In the post, Amos wrote “Oh yes and xxxx Islam, and Allah doesn’t exist, but say you see a prick from ISIS who wants to kill or has even killed before, don’t think that’s a scenario where it’s alright to kill him”.

This statement prompted several police reports from the public.

12 December 2015: The SPF issues a statement affirming that Amos Yee is under investigation for his comments on Islam.

13 December 2015: Amos leaves Singapore. He faces no difficulty leaving Singapore. Amos heads first to Hong Kong, then to Melbourne and Taiwan. During his time abroad he posts several pictures to his Facebook account, one of which shows him holding up a middle finger to the Quran.

21 April 2016: Amos returns to Singapore. Once again, he is not stopped at immigration.

3 May 2016: Police show up at Amos’s home in Ang Mo Kio and inform him that he is legally obliged to show up for investigation. On the same day, Amos uploads a video in which he secretly records the police at his door.

9 May 2016: Amos attempts to leave the country. He is stopped by immigration and has his passport confiscated.

10 May 2015: Amos is arrested while going to buy lunch from a flat in Jurong. 3 police officers were allegedly waiting at the void deck downstairs. Once spotted, they immediately went up and handcuffed him. In the house, the 3 police officers called for assistance. 6 more officers then showed up. The police then began to search the house, finally confiscating a slew of electrical devices.

Confiscated items include:

5 phones
7 laptops (1 of which is was Amos’ mother’s working laptop that had her prepared tuition notes inside and it significantly disrupted her work)
1 desktop computer
6 cameras
3 tripods

Amos estimates that the total worth of the items is around SGD$16,000.

According to Amos, when the police decided to send him back to the police station, plastic shackles were used to secure Amos’ arms, legs and around his body. Amos said that the shackles were very tight and expressed discomfort but the officers refused to loosen them and quoted the officers saying, ‘(until) we are back at the station’. Once the shackles were loosened, there were noticeable bruises on both arms and legs.

Amos was then brought to Jurong Police station and was questioned by ISP Doreen Chong. He said that there were 57 questions asked by the ISP during this interview.

Amos recounted that he was asked questions like:

“what was your intention to post the picture of you showing the middle finger on the Quran?”
“did you know that your words would offend people?”
“what do you mean by halal-snorters?”

Amos has stated that he did not answer any of the police’s questions. He noted that another male officer then threatened him saying, ‘if you don’t answer these questions, we can infer that to a different meaning and it will be to your disadvantage in court’.

Amos was subsequently released on $5,000 bail posted by his mother.

There has been no further action by the police. Amos' passport is currently impounded by the police and the police is still carrying out their investigation on the matter.

TOC understands that Amos has uploaded a video titled “Refuting Islam With Their Own Quran” on 19 May 2016. The video is taken off of Youtube within an hour (possibly for violating Youtube community standards). Amos then re-uploads the video on Vimeo.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC is really going off the rails. They should learn to write a proper article without slanting to this extent. We already have a state controlled whore house called SPH, there is no need to emulate them even if it means for the other side.

This is what happens when you donate money to a kid. Travelling to HK, Australia, Taiwan. Already one chap went to Norway on public funds.