• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee arrested again

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its back to the looney house at Buangkok again for him. Maybe he should consider doing his NS there

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suspect it is related to the youtube video in which he tore out pages of the bible.

I wonder whats with him. It would be a shame if he wastes his obvious gifts and abilities and uses them to do such nonsense. Properly channelled this person can make positive contributions to society. He can articulate and probably can think out of the box too.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one case that nobody in Government wants to handle. Nothing to do with ethics but he keeps breaking the law and he has no idea what he is actually achieving. He is now our new Robert Ho. The Govt spent years handling Robert but thankfully Robert had a wife and son who did their best to help Robert as well as the authorities. I doubt that the mother can handle him.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He needs someone strong whom he can look up to as a role model. This kind of person will be able to handle him. It was the same with Mike Tyson who was some kind of street punk until he had good guidance.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He does have some sort of a complex where attention is the fuel. He can't help himself. He intentionally pushes the boundaries knowing that it attracts consequences and therefore attention. The challenge for the authorities is to get him to accept some sort of treatment whether counselling or seeing a shrink but he is not keen. They also don't want to keep prosecuting him when there are real criminals out there. It looks like a long drawn game.

I wonder whats with him. It would be a shame if he wastes his obvious gifts and abilities and uses them to do such nonsense. Properly channelled this person can make positive contributions to society. He can articulate and probably can think out of the box too.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe. Just maybe, there really is something looney about this amos.

Poor Madam Toh.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He does have some sort of a complex where attention is the fuel. He can't help himself. He intentionally pushes the boundaries knowing that it attracts consequences and therefore attention. The challenge for the authorities is to get him to accept some sort of treatment whether counselling or seeing a shrink but he is not keen. They also don't want to keep prosecuting him when there are real criminals out there. It looks like a long drawn game.

I agree this is a 'handle with care' kind of case but I should think that in this whole island there would be some trained personnel who can get him to agree to some form of treatment. All they need is the right approach and follow through.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's a maverick who refuses to comply to conformity and regimented environment in this small island.

Maybe so, and to some extent that can be allowed but there is a line that you cannot cross otherwise you invite trouble for yourself, your family and even your community. There must be some accountability no matter what.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypothetically assuming Amos is not looney and has foresight better than anyone on this island. If he is really that intelligent; he may actually been planning all this antics to veer towards his objective. That is to drive everyone crazy.

It could be a long drawn game as pointed by Scroobal if the government chose to prosecute him by taking him through the process. To Amos, its only his freedom at stake, he has all the time to challenge the system and has no liabilities nor commitment, to his parents, a big financial and mental drain . To the state, a major drain in resources and time involving multiple agencies to prove that Amos is mentality unsound and apply the appropriate judgement.

Think about it, it is possible.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly he is intelligent. He was trained to be a child actor when he was a toddler by his mum. My sense is that he cannot differentiate between the two. Because of the support and attention from those seeking greater freedom and a more liberal society, he probably thinks he is on the right path. Its obvious he is US centric and probably using it as the baseline. After what he went thru via the courts, jail and IMH and he is behaving exactly the same shows that there is a deeper issue.

Good luck to the authorities and our taxes.

Hypothetically assuming Amos is not looney and has foresight better than anyone on this island. If he is really that intelligent; he may actually been planning all this antics to veer towards his objective. That is to drive everyone crazy.

It could be a long drawn game as pointed by Scroobal if the government chose to prosecute him by taking him through the process. To Amos, its only his freedom at stake, he has all the time to challenge the system and has no liabilities nor commitment, to his parents, a big financial and mental drain . To the state, a major drain in resources and time involving multiple agencies to prove that Amos is mentality unsound and apply the appropriate judgement.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha,are u amos yee is the joker?hes planning a series of terrorist attacks,blowing up a hospital,burning some money, until the grand finale,his objective of achieving anarchy in the city and killing batman.

whatever the fuck hes doing its certainly not working anymore,the number of views of his youtube videos have been declining steadily since the grand opening of LKY fucking margaret,i think even his hardcore fans are growing weary.

its obvious amos yee thrives on controversy and controversy is the only way for him to get attention,or maybe controversy is his middle name......pls allow me to introduce myself,im a man of wealth and taste.......i was around when jesus christ had his moment of doubt in faith,PLS TO MEET YOU!!!!HOPE YOU GUESS MY NAME!!!!!

and i disagree that freedom is the only thing he has to lose,have u ever lost ur freedom before,have u ever been locked up?losing personal stuff is more painful than some vague large scale loss,thats why sinkies dont mind their freedom taken away and their country occupied by foreigners unless it affects them personally.losing something personal like ur freedom or ur mind can twist a man,warp his mind,turn him into a rabid mad dog like Cujo or Chee Soo Juan,the government has massive unlimited resources,dealing with amos yee is nothing more than swatting a fly.

[video=youtube;vBecM3CQVD8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8[/video]

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clearly he is intelligent. He was trained to be a child actor when he was a toddler by his mum. My sense is that he cannot differentiate between the two. Because of the support and attention from those seeking greater freedom and a more liberal society, he probably thinks he is on the right path. Its obvious he is US centric and probably using it as the baseline. After what he went thru via the courts, jail and IMH and he is behaving exactly the same shows that there is a deeper issue.

Good luck to the authorities and our taxes.

Agreed. No one , even the psychologists and psychiatrists can pinpoint what 's wrong with the kid. He is one of a kind. Some might even say he is way ahead of his times.

But whatever it is, clearly, he can't differentiate right from wrong, good from evil and vice versa, for to him, everything is relative and whatever is expeditious for the moment, is the only good for the moment.

Good luck trying to analyse him. He is as elusive as he is cunning.