• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nothing is impossible - 70 old woman gave birth to a baby

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEW DELHI - An Indian woman who gave birth at the age of 70 said Tuesday she was not too old to become a first-time mother, adding that her life was now complete.
Daljinder Kaur gave birth last month to a boy following two years of IVF treatment at a fertility clinic in the northern state of Haryana with her 79-year-old husband.
Kaur said the couple, married for 46 years, had almost lost hope of ever having a child and had faced ridicule in a country where infertility is sometimes seen as a curse from God.

"God heard our prayers. My life feels complete now. I am looking after the baby all by myself, I feel so full of energy. My husband is also very caring and helps me as much as he can," Kaur told AFP from the northern city of Amritsar.
- See more at: http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/conte...n-gives-birth-first-baby#sthash.R4PI1BYW.dpuf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bayees are over sex.....besides their pricks poke deeper than average ones.....

The baby was conceived via IVF. He was not born out of sexual intercourse. But still, it is a miracle to have it conceived as I thought the woman would be at her menopausal stage.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Sarah could give birth to Isaac at the age of 90 through normal intercourse with Abraham who was already a century old, I guess to give birth to a baby at 70 years old is not entirely an impossibility. It 's just not so common.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, if a 70 years old can give birth to a baby which is almost tantamount to a miracle, are we not able to believe that Dr Chee and the SDP can win the election and get into Parliament ? Anyone here doubts he will ever win an election in his lifetime ?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The child will become an orphan. If the child is a boy, he will become a child labourer and will lead a hard life. If the child is a girl, she will become a slave/child prostitute with no prospect of freedom. The best option for the child is to be adopted into an angmo family in USA.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, if a 70 years old can give birth to a baby which is almost tantamount to a miracle, are we not able to believe that Dr Chee and the SDP can win the election and get into Parliament ? Anyone here doubts he will ever win an election in his lifetime ?

If Dr Cheebye wins, it will be like a pig giving birth to a rhino!