• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Have added thread prefixes

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
OK hope this helps... Threads now have an additional option.

If the thread starter wants a serious discussion then the thread can be prefixed with "serious".

Trouble makers who try to make a mess of threads prefixed with "serious" will be seriously dealt with.

For tcss just prefix as chit chat and rubbishy comments will be tolerated.

jw5

Loyal

If the thread starter wants a serious discussion then the thread can be prefixed with "serious".

Trouble makers who try to make a mess of threads prefixed with "serious" will be seriously dealt with.

Ok noted. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This is serious discussion

the "serious" folder can be shut down since serious discussions are being abandoned there and crowding in the courtyard folder which is originally meant for all forms of light-hearted dribble. my old analogy of abandoned sinkie "intellectual" uncles pulling long faces when they shamelessly drag themselves from their boardroom to a kiddie playground to get attention rings uncannily true.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

the "serious" folder can be shut down since serious discussions are being abandoned there and crowding in the courtyard folder which is originally meant for all forms of light-hearted dribble. my old analogy of abandoned sinkie "intellectual" uncles pulling long faces when they shamelessly drag themselves from their boardroom to a kiddie playground to get attention rings uncannily true.

Yeah let me think about that I was hoping to continue to use it for my photography talk and other stuff of interest but if it remains a ghost town i might as well merge everything together.

I've lost singveld who was great at discussing camera and photography issues.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah let me think about that I was hoping to continue to use it for my photography talk and other stuff of interest but if it remains a ghost town i might as well merge everything together.

what happened to singveld? did he open an fb account and get sucked into the black hole? :eek:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK noted. Bat eyelids.....LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Plus his photo montage of all the great sports events. He would pick the best and there was no reason to go anywhere else and there were a lot. Maybe we should take out an ad to get him back.