• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mirror, mirror on the wall

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
bama_d_0.jpg
bama_b.jpg
bama_0.jpg
bama_a_0.jpg

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fairest one among these women happens to be the Afro-American first lady of USA. She is the fairest of them.

Cheers!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fairest one among these women happens to be the Afro-American first lady of USA. She is the fairest of them.

Cheers!

Mrs Obama is fugly, and i don't know why she is hailed as a fashion icon. Iman at 60 years old is 1000xxx times more beautiful.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No matter what u say about Trump, he got good taste in women!

He appreciates good looking women like all men. Except he's got the billions to make his every wet-dream a reality. He also owns Miss Universe. Not sure if he has sold it off?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Obama is fugly, and i don't know why she is hailed as a fashion icon. Iman at 60 years old is 1000xxx times more beautiful.

don.png

Please be patient. Come 20th January 2017 this elegant First Couple will replace the fugly looking one and her blackie husband in the White House.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what you mean by fugly, I assume it is a variant of ugly. I say she is the fairest of the lot because of her treatment and attitude towards people in poverty and the underprivileged. She has a kind heart, and had been active is social programs including soup kitchens for the homeless. Politically, she is involved and has been active in promoting rights against discrimination, HIV and aids victims. Everybody has their own notion of the word "beauty," and in this, she has held her own stature up there, as First Lady of the United States, and as a wife to Obama. She is not snobby (although, I think she has to be, in her position, and social circles). All public personalities are fashion icons, whether they want to be or not. It comes with the position.

Cheers!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
barack-obama.jpg

Please be patient. Come 20th January 2017 this elegant First Couple will replace the fugly looking one and her blackie husband in the White House.

melania_a_0.jpg

melania_b_0_0.jpg
melania_e_0_0.jpg

melania_c_0_0.jpg
melania_d_0_0.jpg

Congratulations President Donald J Trump and First Lady Melania Trump.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;TC52g_Sl96s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC52g_Sl96s[/video]

God bless America, President Donald Trump & First Lady Melania Trump.