• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mainland Chinese pretending to be Singaporean, Taiwanese, Hong Konger ect.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP-Chinese sneaking into Hong Kong - robbing, stealing, scamming, faking, prostitution, even illegally chopping down trees in HK!!!

This explains why in recent years, more and more Hongkongers want to go independent as Singapore did!!!!!!
Update 2: @???

CCP-Chinese no shame to show off their cultures in HK and worldwide - spitting, peeing, pooing, fighting, shouting in public, sitting on streets bare foot, jumping queue, sleeping in McDonald's at night......
Follow 6 answers

hammer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainland Chinese pretending to be Singaporean, Taiwanese, Hong Konger etc.
Malaysian Chinese pretending to be Singaporean
Singaporean Chinese pretending to be ABC
Malaysian Malay pretending to be Arab
Singaporean Malay pretending to be Singaporean Elite
India Indian pretending to be Malaysian Mamak
Malaysian Mamak pretending to be Malaysian Malay

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainland Chinese pretending to be Singaporean, Taiwanese, Hong Konger etc.
Malaysian Chinese pretending to be Singaporean
Singaporean Chinese pretending to be ABC
Malaysian Malay pretending to be Arab
Singaporean Malay pretending to be Singaporean Elite
India Indian pretending to be Malaysian Mamak
Malaysian Mamak pretending to be Malaysian Malay

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Malaysian Chinese don't need to pretend to be Singaporeans for pride. Mainland Chinese pretend to be others so it won't trouble them overseas.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are inferior race.
Especially tiongs are scums of the earth. Nothing surprising pls tell us something new

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free my arse.

One nuke in US world peace for ALL.

How to destroy USA? The only way is a revolt from her own citizens. No outsider will be able to invade, occupy, and subdue Americans. Just try taking over a small town in the Redneck South and hold them prisoners - good luck. Then you can think of trying the rest of the country. The numerous gun-toting streets gangsters, mafias, Bandidos, Pagans, Hell's Angels, KKK, Bloods, Cribs, and dozens (if not hundreds, thousands) of self-style Rambos and nutcases! It will be suicidal to attempt. Even Batman and Superman can't do it! It is written and sung by every US citizen - land of the Free, Home of the Brave, and other whackos!!!

Cheers!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese don't need to pretend to be Singaporeans for pride. Mainland Chinese pretend to be others so it won't trouble them overseas.

In fact, there are sinkies telling others they are from Malaysia so as to get better service in restaurant.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact, there are sinkies telling others they are from Malaysia so as to get better service in restaurant.

Only a loose fucktard like you will not admit being a jiu hoo kia :biggrin:
Sinkies claiming to be 联邦人 to get better service in restaurants , you no eat medicine ah :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about getting better service but I usually say I'm Malaysian when I'm overseas because I'm ashame of sinkie.

When I was living in Thailand. Once the sg embassy actually told us to say that we were Malaysians instead of sinkies. That was when there were anti sg sentiments there. Haha sg so malu.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about getting better service but I usually say I'm Malaysian when I'm overseas because I'm ashame of sinkie.

When I was living in Thailand. Once the sg embassy actually told us to say that we were Malaysians instead of sinkies. That was when there were anti sg sentiments there. Haha sg so malu.

not just in restaurant, in the taxi too.