• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Request for moderator to indicate reason for ban.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically you are the one taking it so seriously going after forummers when they flame your beloved scroobal and trolling them. Care to explain your double standards?

my beloved scroobal? are you kuku? I am scroobal! please check with albino eunuch.

mark andrew yeo
oms
53 yr old

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that you felt nauseating and surprised so easily shows that I am not a PAP IB. A much higher standard is expected for a PAP IB in order to survive in this forum. Not only does your English comprehension sucks, your intellect sucks as well.

Really? Stop pretending charlatan! The way you present yourself gave you away long ago.
I don't understand why are you so ashamed of being associated with PAP when clearly your PLP statements is all over the forum.
If you have an iota of intelligence you won't be exposed so easily.

You think you can influence forumers here with your lame tactics.
Oh... stop harassing ckmpd. You are becoming a nuisance.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How am I harassing him when I am presenting myself with facts and logic? Are you beginning to find Leongsam a nuisance as well?

Warp fact and logic are you talking about? You are neither logical nor rational in your statement.
I don't see any facts, just a brainwashed zombie sucking up to the PAP.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BS, can't be that MS fellow right? Aren't you also the crown prince in waiting here? :p

oi oi ...Mai tua wa lor chui leh...moi nowadays...spend all moi time...exercising...playing games...and toking cock @ steam and headfi forum...Jin jio lai leow...:biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under the influence and guidance of scroobal, I definitely feel that I am better than Leongsam. Look at how thick my hide is! Beautiful, isn't it? Lalala ...

It's good that you know you are Mt Faber and not Mount Everest. And nobody is yearning to climb you either. Just helping you to understand perspectives........LOL......LOL

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss which of my post below deserved a permanent ban in this forum? Were any of my post childish, vindictive or disruptive. Or perhaps there are certain sacred feet we have to be aware of not to step please make clear as I will be more than happy to stay clear.

So now, why in the world was I banned permanently? The silence is deafening.

Hellooooooo administrators!!!!!!!

Why the fuck was I banned??????

Come on administrators you ban me permanently and then un-ban me pray tell what are your reasons for banning me and finally un-banning me? You have the responsibility to answer.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss which of my post below deserved a permanent ban in this forum? Were any of my post childish, vindictive or disruptive. Or perhaps there are certain sacred feet we have to be aware of not to step please make clear as I will be more than happy to stay clear.

So now, why in the world was I banned permanently? The silence is deafening.

Hellooooooo administrators!!!!!!!

Why the fuck was I banned??????

Come on administrators you ban me permanently and then un-ban me pray tell what are your reasons for banning me and finally un-banning me? You have the responsibility to answer.

Have the administrators of this forum neither balls nor responsibility to account for banning me and finally unbanning me? Or perhaps you chaps are deaf or dumb? Come on why was I banned and the released?

I fucking deserve an answer!!!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have the administrators of this forum neither balls nor responsibility to account for banning me and finally unbanning me? Or perhaps you chaps are deaf or dumb? Come on why was I banned and the released?
hahaha....the only guy I knew that is deaf and dumb is Scroobal.....
looks like he is also blind now......
oops...don't read too much into my post.... I am just a novice at speaking with forked tongue......

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Come on I already went through this with you via PM. What exactly are you trying to do? It's already hard enough keeping this damned place going do don't make things even harder.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
h.ahaha...
oops..don't read too much into my post.... I am just a novice at speaking with forked tongue......

Oopps...you shit again

funny-bird-shit-pooping-book.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on I already went through this with you via PM. What exactly are you trying to do? It's already hard enough keeping this damned place going do don't make things even harder.

Can you unban my two clones - blessed and huatah - that I was using to protest and ask questions about my banning? For which I never get any reply anyway.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way you need to cajole these bastards makes me think they have photos of you sucking cock. You are being blackmailed?