• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Is In Trouble

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PURE GREED! Little island, bloated cabinet, supersize egos, morally corrupt, sky-high salaries. We are in deep shit.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PURE GREED! Little island, bloated cabinet, supersize egos, morally corrupt, sky-high salaries. We are in deep shit.

People do not get rich being nice. People get rich by feeding on the less rich. It is the law of nature.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore has never been in trouble for the past 60 years. The riots we had were small compared to what America or Europe had faced. Since WW2, we only had threats of war, not real war. The Konfrontasi was nothing compared to actual military conflicts in Vietnam or Cambodia or even the border conflicts between Thailand and Cambodia.

No earthquakes, minor pondings, no financial crisis that would leave tens of thousands of sinkies homeless and bankrupt. Even the SQ hijacking case, the hijackers were armed with knives instead of firearms like most hijackers would have.

Singapore has never been in serious trouble before and would never be. We are God's chosen country.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to scroobal's quote of Grace Fu on her Facebook wall:

"I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income."

How come Grace Fu's engrish is so powderful one?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore where got in trouble?

Lots of happy people in Singapore. You don't hear of Singapore refugees do you?

Syria is in trouble. Syrians leaving Syria cos it is in trouble.

Singapore in trouble? Either you are joking or the Singaporeans are stupid enough to stay until they all die.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a PM of a small country complains he is underpaid when he gets triple US President's pay, that country is in trouble.

Why you edit your post?
Becoz some one said :
"I seems to have missed that-can you quote the source.
Many many lawyers waiting to sue you for defamation. "

Please remember this. This is a mickey mouse forum, talk cock and sing a song, don't take too seriously.

And the IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point worrying.

You have nothing to fear boy, you are stating a fact.

Cao Ah Qua Lee Hsien Loong complains all the time that he is underpaid. Why?
Becoz he is an fucking moronic idiot.
He doesn't understand that it's public money and not his own towkay business money.
If he is using his own towkay business money becoz he has done well in his own private business then its perfectly ok.

But if he has to sell all vital assets like the Power stations, NOL, Lands, Taxes, Fines.. etc of a small country to finance his pay
then don't you think he is a fucking idiot?

With so many many failed and unsuccessful investments to his name, he is just taking the daft sinkies for granted.

Last edited: