• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does The PAP Allow Malaysian Registered Motorcycles to Deliver Fast Food?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreign vehicles pay daily fees to LTA once they are in Sg. They also pay erp etc like local vehicles.
So as long as you pay your dues to pap they close one eye

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anyone confirm?

both eyes closed! if not for these chaps, you won't be having your burgers, fries and pizzas in the comfort of home.

i suppose the key point is this - are these riders covered by their insurance policies if an accident takes place here in S'pore while they were working?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My hubby said that there are vans from JB that deliver prostitutes to Singapore on daily basis.
Narong, please check and verify whether this is correct?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign vehicles pay daily fees to LTA once they are in Sg. They also pay erp etc like local vehicles.
So as long as you pay your dues to pap they close one eye

I plan to write to LTA if it is confirmed that some businesses are using Malaysian riders and Malaysian bikes to compete with Singaporeans and their SG bikes

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
both eyes closed! if not for these chaps, you won't be having your burgers, fries and pizzas in the comfort of home.

i suppose the key point is this - are these riders covered by their insurance policies if an accident takes place here in S'pore while they were working?

what happens if the malaysian rider kills a SG pedestrain while delivering MacDonald's? who is responsible for the insurance?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans should be encouraged to walk to get their own food.

To reduce more fat asses cases in the country.