• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Tan Howe Liang begging at Albert Food Court Just now

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have found work as a translator instead of wasting his life on patriotism, medals and ribbons.

What's the point of getting an Olympic medal if it doesn't translate into lucrative coaching career or endorsement deals?

there is no Japanese force here for him to do translation ...

fuck you! he endorses that brand of tissue paper :oIo:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably convinced himself that tissue sellers made a conscious career choice.

When a person lives in the luxury of the Istana like he used to, he obviously will not see the poor and destitute in the one-room flats or even, homeless who sleep in the void decks and who struggle daily just to have some simple basic food to survive.

NO BEGGARS IN SINGAPORE

HOME / ARTICLES / POLITICAL HORS D'ŒUVRE

lky0.jpg
You go down New York, Broadway. You will see the beggars, people of the streets... Where are the beggars in Singapore? Show me. (2007)

- Lee Kuan Yew,
Minister Mentor

malay_family1.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You shouldn't have declined taking the tissue. He was selling tissues, not begging. we know there is not much difference but at least let tissue sellers keep their dignity.

also, you should have asked him who he voted for in 2015

Begging is begging,saying its selling tissue pathetic sinkie attempt at saving their fragile pride and ego.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does PAP'S Cock taste sweeter? Hahaha!!!

May be there is a myth that a PAP cock ,whether black,brown ,white or golden,taste sweeter.
That's why there are so many female grassroots activists are active in searching for and swallowing PAP cocks.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be there is a myth that a PAP cock ,whether black,brown ,white or golden,taste sweeter.
That's why there are so many female grassroots activists are active in searching for and swallowing PAP cocks.

Not just female grassroots activists. Male pap porlumpar dogs like Scrooball (clone) love to suck his mp lancheow and swallow the cum

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just female grassroots activists. Male pap porlumpar dogs like Scrooball (clone) love to suck his mp lancheow and swallow the cum

That bastard not even qualify to suck mp's cock yet....he only can suck the likes of pappy minions like Lionel de Souza dog

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he can clean the filthy Kallang River and award gold medals to the team, why not help those who help build Singapore.
He didn't help those who helped build Singapore. That's why he reincarnated in a rural area in India. That's divine retribution at work.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not help him because I feel that sinkies deserve the shit life they have for being fucking stupid.. U want PAP to be the govt and this is what your stupidity gets you..
Totally agree. That's why my entire family has uprooted and migrated to the land of the free where anyone can live the American dream.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
behind the scenes they are working as mules for syndicates. followed the tommy koh lookalike (thanks to stuffycunt for tommy koh's pic - laughed so hard) to the tissue replenishing center and lo and behold there was this van with a tiong-looking chap in it. other tissue peks and pors showed up and turned in cash for more tissues. for every stack of cash collected, tiong chap gave a few notes to "tissue beggar". it's like the garang guni business, the mules go out there and bust their arses while syndicate bosses sit pretty and pay pittance for a hoard. in tissue case, they pay pittance for packs sold. if these peks and pors run their own operations and make $1 per pack they would be very wealthy by now. they are being used by gangs and syndicates to exact sympathies from the clueless public to part their money. it's all a scam.

So there's really such a scam going on? I also think so we should not donate to prevent syndicates from making use of people like elderly and children. If everybody stop donating, then there won't be such syndicate and the govt is forced to do the proper job of giving minimum allowance to elderly. If people continue to donate, this will only fuel more demand and supply and prevent real permanent help to be given to the poor and needy.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So there's really such a scam going on? I also think so we should not donate to prevent syndicates from making use of people like elderly and children. If everybody stop donating, then there won't be such syndicate and the govt is forced to do the proper job of giving minimum allowance to elderly. If people continue to donate, this will only fuel more demand and supply and prevent real permanent help to be given to the poor and needy.

from my own ground investigation there are two types of tissue beggars: licensed independent local beggars who do not work for (foreign-run) syndicates but they are few and far between, and unlicensed local and foreign beggars who work for these illegal syndicates. the latter have far more able-bodied "beggars" than the former and out-hustle the former in speed, tenacity, frequency, geographic coverage, and mobility. you'll find "old ladies" and "old men" from regional cuntries flown in via budget airlines and hit the street running with vans dropping them off at select locations to ply their trade and relocating and rotating them depending on peak hours and time of day at other hot spots. very organized, stealth, and mobile operations at play. the stupid fucking local media lose to me when it cums to undercover local ground investigative reporting. perhaps, they are trying to hide the problem from the public. the fact that licensing is needed now indicates the authorities know about the syndicates. but registration and licensing will not solve the problem when they are dealing with organized criminal syndicates. poodles are balless and still hiding in ambulances. i'm egging them on in this post to take manly action, insert undercover agents, and bust these syndicates.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my own ground investigation there are two types of tissue beggars: licensed independent local beggars who do not work for (foreign-run) syndicates but they are few and far between, and unlicensed local and foreign beggars who work for these illegal syndicates. the latter have far more able-bodied "beggars" than the former and out-hustle the former in speed, tenacity, frequency, geographic coverage, and mobility. you'll find "old ladies" and "old men" from regional cuntries flown in via budget airlines and hit the street running with vans dropping them off at select locations to ply their trade and relocating and rotating them depending on peak hours and time of day at other hot spots. very organized, stealth, and mobile operations at play. the stupid fucking local media lose to me when it cums to undercover local ground investigative reporting. perhaps, they are trying to hide the problem from the public. the fact that licensing is needed now indicates the authorities know about the syndicates. but registration and licensing will not solve the problem when they are dealing with organized criminal syndicates. poodles are balless and still hiding in ambulances. i'm egging them on in this post to take manly action, insert undercover agents, and bust these syndicates.

So there are already more foreign syndicates controlled tissue sellers than independent tissue sellers? I have said before we shouldn't donate to tissue sellers is for this reason. These foreign syndicates are ruthless and may even chop off the limps of children to beg. We should not encourage foreign syndicates by fueling the demand and supply.