• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Online Store Do You Get Your Watch?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you guys still get your watch from those retail stores these days?
Which online store have you been dealing with that offer reasonable price for watches and reliable in their delivery?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Politically correct term is 'timepiece'.
Note the watch is likely the only piece of jewelry worn by most men.....so get a good one. Like the clothes you wear it's also a reflection of your taste and personality. With everyone owning handphones now.....you dun need a watch to tell the time anymore anyways

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you guys still get your watch from those retail stores these days?
Which online store have you been dealing with that offer reasonable price for watches and reliable in their delivery?

I got my Seiko diver's watch from Skywatches.com

Very competitive prices, reliable, free delivery. The brick-and-mortar shop is at People's Park, so you can go down to get your watch there. Prices are quoted in USD, converted to SGD based on prevailing daily exchange rates.

Good for Japanese watches. Sorry, no Rolex or Patek Philippe. :smile:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot find my brand of watch online.

I got a casiok (Ah Pek seller said is same manufacturer of Casio, have 5 year warranty by going back to him. But I kinda doubted him) from Pasar malam, i.e. Night market. $8. Think bought too expensive lo as I heard can get $8 heart bypass lo.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Depends on the value of the watch. If its in the high hundreds or four-digit range, go to an authorised dealer. Else can go online like qoo10, lazada, amazon. I bought Seikos and Casios online. Cheaper than retail.