• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng: Chee is "Tainted beyond hope" & "unelectable"

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ASSOC Professor Bilveer Singh needs a successor, and Rohan (Windbag) Gunaratna just can't make it when it comes to politics.

I'm not in the loop here-how is Bilveer related to the issue at hand.
His HOD (as a student)Lau Teik Soon and his lecturer Chan Heng Chee all join the establishment.

jw5

Loyal
I agree. Courage is lacking in most of us. That is why people like Dr. Chee is needed to galvanise the people in the search for a level playing field for true democracy to take root. We are currently a dictatorship of one-party rule with absolute command and control of everything under the Singapore sun. We are just a pseudo-democracy with lop-sided elections returning the same party to power since time immemorial. I don't think it is because PAP is so much loved by the people as opposed to fear of its absolute power. :rolleyes:

And that is why we should not allow bullies and dictators (who are essentially cowards) to have absolute power anywhere anytime. Including in this forum. :wink:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a long time, Bilveer could be counted upon when a pro-PAPzi viewpoint was needed from academia. Suddenly, he expressed some independent views, and was rarely asked to comment again. Then came people like 'researcher' Gillian Koh whose favourite pastime seemed to be repeating herself while waiting for election results. As a result, she became a figure of fun more than anything else.

So, I imagine, they're trying this fellow, Eugene Tan, out.

I'm not in the loop here-how is Bilveer related to the issue at hand.
His HOD (as a student)Lau Teik Soon and his lecturer Chan Heng Chee all join the establishment.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ASSOC Professor Bilveer Singh needs a successor, and Rohan (Windbag) Gunaratna just can't make it when it comes to politics.

bilver and hussin mutalib are two buggers who used to have high hopes that the miw would invite them for tea. don't forget their 'attractiveness' as non-chinese. and their academic qualifications.