• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Msians, in particular "Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2016-05-09-01-27-25_com.android.chrome_1462734575275.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-09-01-27-36_com.android.chrome_1462734599910.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-09-01-27-42_com.android.chrome_1462734624439.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-09-01-27-49_com.android.chrome_1462734645749.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-09-01-27-54_com.android.chrome_1462734677792.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She standing outside restaurant waiting for uber car and saw the two uncles talking about littering and assume they are Sporeans based on what? Of course assume based on Spore car plate again lah. Another proof that mudlander SPRs are giving Singaporeans a bad name.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
On her third point, omg people praising you English good also can say people look down on you. How to satisfy this kind of people? Btw my experience in JB is many of them their English is really bad. They can't converse in English at all. It is a fact.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't like Malaysia. It is third world highly corrupt unjust version of Singapore.

Never used to go to JB either. In my mind only the ai chee ai pee Singaporeans go to JB. Which is why this blogger buay tahan. All the super kiasu kiasee sinkies are who she encounters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like Malaysia. It is third world highly corrupt unjust version of Singapore.

Never used to go to JB either. In my mind only the ai chee ai pee Singaporeans go to JB. Which is why this blogger buay tahan. All the super kiasu kiasee sinkies are who she encounters.

Didn't frequent JB too before I decided to buy a retirement house here. Biggest mistake in my life! If I know they hate Singaporeans, I would definitely not have bought house here. Beware.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go back to singapore?how about u motherfuckers go home?for every single one of singaporeans in ur country,theres 50 of u motherfuckers here.in fact the ratio is beyond wack.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She standing outside restaurant waiting for uber car and saw the two uncles talking about littering and assume they are Sporeans based on what? Of course assume based on Spore car plate again lah. Another proof that mudlander SPRs are giving Singaporeans a bad name.

Her sentence proved it's all based on Spore car plates.

"Doesn't change how I don't like seeing them (and their cars) around town."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go back to singapore?how about u motherfuckers go home?for every single one of singaporeans in ur country,theres 50 of u motherfuckers here.in fact the ratio is beyond wack.

These people are like that. They feel entitled to everything - taking jobs, HDB, scholarship, insulting you as poor whatever. But we go buy their house buy stuff - not taking a single job - they already buay tahan hate us. We praise them English good they say you look down on them when we didn't insult them at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are like that. They feel entitled to everything - taking jobs, HDB, scholarship, insulting you as poor whatever. But we go buy their house buy stuff - not taking a single job - they already buay tahan hate us. We praise them English good they say you look down on them when we didn't insult them at all.

And they even think that they are entitled to slander you with lies and half truths. What wrong have I done to deserve this? Those evil fuckers who slander me will meet a terrible death. These motherfuckers think they can get away scotfree.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And they even think that they are entitled to slander you with lies and half truths. What wrong have I done to deserve this? Those evil fuckers who slander me will meet a terrible death. These motherfuckers think they can get away scotfree.

Many of these motherfuckers in this forum and the Jb forum. All will go to hell and burnt as heaven knows the truth that I am slandered.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A JB cab driver told me that JB will become a ghost town without sinkies.
Businessmen all welcome sinkies but local JB residents hate them

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yucks, why will i bother going to Mudlaysia?

if u go there for cheap petrol and groceries, then u deserve to get robbed there! Penny wise pound foolish.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the reality is that everyone hates sinkies, including sinkies themselves. sinkies are ranked up there in dislikability with tiongs and nehs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from mycarforum.....

A Singaporean man has been charged with dangerous driving over a four-car accident in New Zealand that killed a motorcyclist.

Lew Wei Kiong, 29, had been due in the Dunedin District Court on Tuesday (Dec 8) to face a count of dangerous driving causing death.

Three new charges of dangerous driving causing injury were also due to be brought against him, reported the Otago Daily Times, but the case has been adjourned to Dec 22.

Lew, who works at the Energy Market Authority (EMA), was involved in the accident along the state highway in North Otago, about 20km south of Oamaru, on Nov 29.

EMA confirmed to Shin Min Daily News that Lew was an employee and that it was extending aid to two employees in New Zealand.

According to stuff.co.nz, Lew was driving a rented Toyota and had allegedly crossed the double yellow lines on the highway to overtake a group of cars.

He crashed into two cars and a motorcycle travelling in the opposite direction.

The passenger in the Toyota, who is also believed to be Singaporean, had to be cut from the car and was flown to Dunedin Public Hospital with serious injuries.

Five others suffered injuries, while the motorcyclist, 39-year-old Craig Alan Chambers, died at the scene.
New Zealand police had blamed the car crash on driver "inattention".

The accident also reportedly reignited a debate over tourist drivers and the condition of roads in New Zealand, with Labour Party MP Damien O'Connor suggesting that poor road design could have led to the crash.

He said that certain roads on the country's south island could be confusing for foreign drivers and clearer signage was needed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic of nz accident taken in november 2015...sinkie driver lew wei kiong to blame.

image.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think you have very low EQ in dealing with other human beings.. you must be a sinkie shit woman without much brain.