• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psychology impact of announcing your Name NRIC!!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voting should be secret why do they identify you in public so loud one?

Only in third world Singapore you have such nonsense.

Another evidence of cheating by the Peoples action party!!! Headed by a puppet leader Chow Ah Kwa Lee Hsien Loong!

This costs the oppositions at least 10% votes.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Election is just wayang ...to give a semblance of democracy. The reality is there is no democracy.

What is the point of election when the decision is made by the PM?

He, alone, will decide the outcome of ALL elections!

Stop the wayang and save the money to give Ho Jinx a big bonus for losing more billions of our reserves!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my name is pang chau sai. every time they call my name out loudly at the local clinic i feel very embarrassed. :o

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They say your name loudly so that observers from participating parties will know who came to vote and eventually, how msny turned up to vote so that no. of votes will tally with attendance.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that when the registra read out loud: Lee Wei Ling!

All the observers will heads up and confirm is not a certain Lee Wei Ling that voted in BB. If not, there will be another round of character assassination.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Only in third world Singapore you have such nonsense.

Another evidence of cheating by the Peoples action party!!! Headed by a puppet leader Chow Ah Kwa Lee Hsien Loong!

This costs the oppositions at least 10% votes.

Voting is secret. How does saying out your name and NRIC reveal your vote in any way?

You gotta be real dumb to think that it does!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if a voter is frightened just coz his name n nric is mentioned, he is worse than an ah qua! better to commit suicide.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

They shouted my name & NRIC loud and clear, that didn't make me vote for PAP, I voted for the opposition nonetheless. Why?