• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Cheebye lost despite so many factors

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Cheebye should just fuck off and never take part in politics.

Despite so many factors working against PAP, Dr Cheebye still lost!

1) Murali is a sole Indian. We can pretend race doesn't matter, but it does.

2) There was so much criticism about Murali doing this part-time. Dr Cheebye was supposed to enjoy a huge edge with his supposedly full-time commitment!

3) This is a by-election that resulted from the infidelity of David Ong. This already places the new candidate at a disadvantage.

Go home la Dr Cheebye. Bye chee....bye!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly our loser friend doesnt know how to campaign.

Any other politician would have ripped ong a new one and made character and integrity a bigissue....but he tried to fuck ong in a sneaky roundabout way.

I think hes done for good now.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap is the best
honet,truthful and transparent
they speak the truth
they dare to speak the truth
no kidding stuff

that's why always win!!!!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Cheebye should just fuck off and never take part in politics.

Despite so many factors working against PAP, Dr Cheebye still lost!

1) Murali is a sole Indian. We can pretend race doesn't matter, but it does.

2) There was so much criticism about Murali doing this part-time. Dr Cheebye was supposed to enjoy a huge edge with his supposedly full-time commitment!

3) This is a by-election that resulted from the infidelity of David Ong. This already places the new candidate at a disadvantage.

Go home la Dr Cheebye. Bye chee....bye!

1) Hunger Strike

2) Protest eg Tak Boleh Tahan

3) Antics--shouting at Goh

4) Not understanding Singaporeans or Singapore's history (even Western Economists praise Singapore's growth and policies)

5) Pretending Human Rights matters more

6) Being arrogant and not knowing how to be humble--kicking out Chiam, leading SDP into the wilderness, criticism for the sake of criticising

7) Not learning from mistakes same as 6)

So many other factors. CHEE WILL NEVER WIN IN SINGAPORE OR EVEN THE WEST.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know many here who cant think
those who can think are really stink
those who can spout are really shit
those who can really write are really dirt
those who can shout are usually dumb
so in the end you have a bunch of useless sammykids running around
playing with their toys
only good at spouting from their anal
think anal and write anal

nothing from them for the past 20 years
the same old shit from their dickhead..haha

don't be angry ok...now go to sleep
pap won
sdp lost
fight another time k......good nite

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very few could Gardner 40% votes in this world.

Including screwball (Clone)

CSJ should be proud of himself!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can the voters be blame too? I mean after all it's PAP vs non PAP so no matter what PAP puts forth say a dead monkey they will somehow still win.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can the voters be blame too? I mean after all it's PAP vs non PAP so no matter what PAP puts forth say a dead monkey they will somehow still win.

I agree. If PAP make a poo and tell sinkies they are cake, I bet sinkie will queue up for a bite. Sinkies have lost all senses since their kindergarten days of white washing.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

even if pap selects a gay dog to contest, that gay dog will win. your chance may come, chigger. keep praying. cheers.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
This result double confirm, guarantee chop, run road is the right direction.
Heng Ah.....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
UniSIM College senior lecturer Walter Theseira said: "I think most Singaporeans don't vote on race but we would be hopelessly idealistic to think it played no part at all."

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muralli was an underdog for this election, its not unexpected for SDP to gain 38.8%. This was Chee's best shot at the 16k - odds were so heavily stacked in his favor and he still lost, he couldn't even cross the 40% mark. He's not going to do better at any future elections unless he changes himself, but wait, what did Chee himself say? Character is permanent.
with all these in his favor, Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 should be ashamed he couldn't win:

1. Its a by election, PAP is already the government, fear of changing government is gone. This favors the opposition.

2. PAP have not won a by election since 1981.

3. The cause of the by-election is due to a screw up by the last appointed mp

4. lky &SG50 effect fading/gone

5. Muralli is a Minority candidate (SDP has taken full advantage of this, there will be some who will vote along racial lines, given the majority voter 75% are Chinese, its in Chee's favor)

6. Chee is the SDP boss, not some small unknown that SDP just throw up to fill an election contest.

7. As a politician, Murali is relatively inexperience. He enter politics only in 2015 general election, Chee was has a few decades of experience camapigning for election.

8. Wayang skill, Chee is far better then Murali to put up a show for the press and media.

9. SDP use practically every trick of gutter politics to spread fear and alarm against the PAP. From making wild allegation on Medishield, unemployment to missing billions in reserves, faking about support from Mr. Chiam to Lee wei Ling, playing the victims, hitting the PAP below the belt and went as far as hijacking PAP's plan and repackage it as their own, every shameless tactics they also use.

10. SDP is free to make populist promises without explaining the cost.
Chee should be ashamed he couldn't win with all these in his favor, he couldn't even cross the 40% mark!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is just eight months after PAP landslide victory of 70% at the national election. the "feel good" factor of the PAP is still there among the 70%. CSJ did alright, getting a large 12% vote swing. the m&ds and Shit Skins might have overwhelmingly voted for the PAP after LHL's racist warning in the papers and that probably diluted the extra votes CSJ got based on the Chinese race factor.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is just eight months after PAP landslide victory of 70% at the national election. the "feel good" factor of the PAP is still there among the 70%. CSJ did alright, getting a large 12% vote swing. the m&ds and Shit Skins might have overwhelmingly voted for the PAP after LHL's racist warning in the papers and that probably diluted the extra votes CSJ got based on the Chinese race factor.

Haha u opposition cocksuckers really crack me up. Maybe u still "feel good" 1 year after a gay banged u hard from the rear.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha u opposition cocksuckers really crack me up. Maybe u still "feel good" 1 year after a gay banged u hard from the rear.

you are still mourning the loss of your non-related "Ah Kong" one year after his death. many brainwashed Sinkies simpletons are like that too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
csj will never win in a GE or BE, GRC or SMC. even tin pei ling will defeat him in a 1-on-1 contest. i doubt if csj can ever cross the 40% mark.