• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam can you add a fist bump emoticon please.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will save a lot of keystrokes. It'll be okay to have separate emoticons between straight and gay users.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bird shitting on a car's roof top emoticon will help kukubird575859606162 save time in scroobal's threads too.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will save a lot of keystrokes. It'll be okay to have separate emoticons between straight and gay users.

tumblr_mc1635XmoA1rj9oceo1_500.png

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• vulvafig3_0114-features_526131_526134.jpg
    vulvafig3_0114-features_526131_526134.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 573

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
xantheka = nufala = deluxe = Debonerman = harrych = kohpc = Fucksamleong = HakkaTiow = JHolmesJr = Thebonerman = komoD = David Phang

Poor diabetic Bob Sim Hwee aka leetahbar You are truly losing it. Can your cock stand now? Or you need your mother whom you called a laucheebye help suck it to give you some semblance of an erection? By the way, when I click on your leetahbar avatar, God Meng Seng's posts appear in your profile page. Is Leongsam sending you a message?.... LOL.....LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is between debonerdog and my beloved Leetahbar. Stay out of it.

Waah talking the big man talk diabetic gardener/driver. What happened to your li'l brother leetahsar? Are you still masturbating your limp dick over the high iq dimpled face beauty? Did you fuck your mother in place of her? You like laucheebye don't you. You called your mother a laucheebye didn't you? I fuck your mother laucheebye can?