• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do people have dogs for pets?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im looking at this useless dog of mine and im thinking it should have its tongue castrated so it would stop licking its balls,tail,cock,paws and nose so much,why do dogs like to lick everything?do u agree that one dog is a "pet" and many dogs are a "pest"?obviously one is already way too much.so im looking at this dumbass dog thats always lieing on the floor doing jackshit,and im thinking does it know the phrase "Animal magnetism",im staring at it trying to establish a psychic link with it but obviously it does not understand my animal magnetism at all.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are primarily bred to do work for humans and by the looks of your dog obsessive licking, sounds like its really bored or you have not given it ample exercise to wear off its energy levels.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dogs are primarily bred to do work for humans and by the looks of your dog obsessive licking, sounds like its really bored or you have not given it ample exercise to wear off its energy levels.

well cant help it,i never believed animals are meant to live in hdb flat environments anyway,singapore is boring enough for humans let alone dogs.the dog is walked everyday but since everyone is busy,we cant babysit the dog all day.is there anyway for the dog to amuse itself?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have a dog at home, and I trained it to be hostile towards Chee and other WP key figures. The dog has been conditioned to bark and upon my command, set itself upon anyone that looks like Chee or dons the opposition colours.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
im looking at this useless dog of mine and im thinking it should have its tongue castrated so it would stop licking its balls,tail,cock,paws and nose so much,why do dogs like to lick everything?do u agree that one dog is a "pet" and many dogs are a "pest"?obviously one is already way too much.so im looking at this dumbass dog thats always lieing on the floor doing jackshit,and im thinking does it know the phrase "Animal magnetism",im staring at it trying to establish a psychic link with it but obviously it does not understand my animal magnetism at all.

[video=youtube;YBUOr5b0zvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUOr5b0zvc[/video]

Try harder!...LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If you think your dog is useless and doing jackshit like licking its balls, why don't you train it to be useful for licking your balls? Balls is balls right. I am sure you would love to lick your own balls too. But since u can't, the next best thing is to have your dog do it. Sam and Kukubird do it all the time with their dogs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a dog at home, and I trained it to be hostile towards Chee and other WP key figures. The dog has been conditioned to bark and upon my command, set itself upon anyone that looks like Chee or dons the opposition colours.

Strange mine is doing the opposite.....maybe the newspaper I used for his shits & pee , the dog must be reading them...it is usually filled with pictures & articles of the MIW's & Mee Siam Mai Hum....etc. etc.. he does not need to look...its sense of smell is excellent....as long as you "smell like member of Piak Ass...or member of Piak & Piak Party...my doggies will bare teeth & "attack"...must stop spreading the newspapers with the pictures up...:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only way a dog can scratch and cleanse themselves is by biting and licking. You would to the same way too if you do not have hands.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only way a dog can scratch and cleanse themselves is by biting and licking. You would to the same way too if you do not have hands.

But there is a variety of "dogs" with hands that does that, they LICK a lot.....look friendly but like to growl & bite.....

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trend to keep a couple of doggies like this....

cdc747ed1e10c2de8ec7ab655dff1958.jpg
af7db903a75cd5cf2654bfad27b641ef.jpg

Mr & Mrs Chigger!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q: Why do dogs lick their own balls?

A: Because it can!

Ask yourself, if you could tongue your own genitals, you'd stay home all day and pleasure yourself! Won't need to go out at all! You'd be self-reliant!

Cheers!