• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that mudlander SPRs are giving Singaporeans a bad name

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it this way, it is convenient for this Dino to blame Singaporean since he drives a SG registered vehicle. However, does he really care if he is his own country man, or Chinese from sing land or Chinese from China? Not being racist but if the driver is a Malay, I believe things won't develop till this stage.

Who had open the flood gate for PR influx? Who regulated PR only can drive SG registered vehicle? I rest my case

Pappies should cancel SPR permit of this hoodlum and send him back to matland. Sinapo does not need another foreigner to give the country a bad name. There are already too many matland SPRs in the island running wild like beasts and animals.

Being a weak Govt, the pappies naturally will not care a hoot how these foreigners are giving the island a bad name.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies should cancel SPR permit of this hoodlum and send him back to matland. Sinapo does not need another foreigner to give the country a bad name. There are already too many matland SPRs in the island running wild like beasts and animals.

Being a weak Govt, the pappies naturally will not care a hoot how these foreigners are giving the island a bad name.

I believe spore also does not need another contractor. But all are foreign talent to PAP. How I wish I am a mudlander SPR! Instantly I become a talent.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why doesn't Najib sponsor KL for better drainage? He recently received a huge donation from his friends in Saudi Arabia. That could potentially win him a lot of votes in the next election.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why doesn't Najib sponsor KL for better drainage? He recently received a huge donation from his friends in Saudi Arabia. That could potentially win him a lot of votes in the next election.

I thought the money has largely been transferred back to Saudi Arabia after the uproar? Anyway why didn't you ask your ah gong to sponsor Spore for better drainage too before he died last year? We have floods too you know in orchard road and everywhere. And his family law firm has been doing good HDB conveyancing business. He can do charity to return to Spore society.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo jiu hu kwa singapo tak boleh si boh

In a clash of cultures, the Samoan men perform the haka, whilst the Scottish team enter led by the bagpipes. Meanwhile, the team from Singapore are booed by the home crowd.

[video=youtube;DY0YGW-dLBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0YGW-dLBs[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo jiu hu kwa singapo tak boleh si boh

In a clash of cultures, the Samoan men perform the haka, whilst the Scottish team enter led by the bagpipes. Meanwhile, the team from Singapore are booed by the home crowd.

[video=youtube;DY0YGW-dLBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0YGW-dLBs[/video]

My goodness the loud boos can be heard. Yet another proof that Msians hate Sporeans. Should have seen this video back then.