• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that mudlander SPRs are giving Singaporeans a bad name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this arrogant barbarian. Tell me how many non-Malay Singaporean of his age can speak Malay and will claim that Johor police is his friend? Even if he is a Singaporean now, 99% chance mudlander born and bred in Msia.

Screenshot_2016-05-06-16-05-41_com.facebook.katana_1462522029263.jpg

S'pore man wanted in Johor for 13 incidents of dangerous driving
Posted on 5 May 2016 | 20,176 views | 33 comments

A Singaporean man has angered Malaysians for his multiple incidences of dangerous driving and his arrogance.

A posting of an account where where he caused a collision involving four cars has gone viral not just for his reckless driving but for his arrogance when confronted.

According to a post on Facebook page Video Viral, the driver of SKN8285M was seen changing lanes suddenly without indicating and causing the 4 vehicles behind him to slam on their breaks resulting in an accident at the Kempas Toll Plaza.

After the incident, he just drove off but was chased down by someone at the scene.

He reportedly told the person in Malay: "If you want to report to the police, report lah. The Johor Police are my friends. What can you do? There's no evidence. You think I don't know the law?"

The Johor Police have responded to the incident on their official Facebook page.

They said that they are investigating the said driver for dangerous driving and endangering the safety of citizens.

They also informed the public that after checking their system, the Singaporean man has received 13 tickets that have not been cleared.

Of the 13 tickets issued, 12 are for speeding and one is for driving on the road shoulder or emergency lane.

The police also clarified that they are in no way connected to the man and would not be compromised with anyone who commits traffic violations.

They are appealing for people involved in the accident to come forward and for anyone who has more information to call their hotline: 07-2212999 or reach out to them on their Facebook page.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad a sinkie with balls is putting the jiuhukia barbarians in their rightful subservient place.

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is that covered thing at the number plates? most of our cars don't have that.....looks like those "dato" awards that they like to show off....

huayingxiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask what is the act he did that you term him babaric? You know what actually takes place?

Or may be I should ask if you were surrounded by 4 cars in a foreign land by their natives, what is your reaction.

What ever he said may had been taken out of context. He might had acted arrogantly and he could had cause a collision and is at fault but this thing had been blown out of proportion as he had offended someone with power and authority.

Yes, I know this guy in person. I am not siding or defending him but just try to be fair. Actually, I am not in good term with him cos he is my competitor:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask what is the act he did that you term him babaric? You know what actually takes place?

Or may be I should ask if you were surrounded by 4 cars in a foreign land by their natives, what is your reaction.

What ever he said may had been taken out of context. He might had acted arrogantly and he could had cause a collision and is at fault but this thing had been blown out of proportion as he had offended someone with power and authority.

Yes, I know this guy in person. I am not siding or defending him but just try to be fair. Actually, I am not in good term with him cos he is my competitor:biggrin:

In that case, it will be wise to give his name and address to jb people to settle scores. And you get to control the market.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

He matland chink done good in sg?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

barbaricTranslate Button
[bahr-bar-ik]
adjective
without civilizing influences; uncivilized; primitive:
barbaric invaders.
of, like, or befitting barbarians:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/barbaric

Driving dangerously and endangering others not uncivilised aka barbaric? Fyi jumping queue at custom is also barbaric.

Btw since you know him personally, is he a born and bred Singaporean? More importantly, how I know I can trust your words?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirmed hes a Malaysian but a SPR. A typical Chinese sinkie where got guts to challenge somebody in a foreign land. And spoke in Malay.

huayingxiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you had read the papers or even look into the fb page of this Dino Daniel LJ, you would have know that he was remand in Johor on 3 May and brought to court yesterday. So, no need for me to feed info to Johor polis and like what I had mention earlier, he had been brought down by someone 'powerful', so I presume his SKN 8285M will never be able to enter into Johor

Trust me? Of course it's your choice but I had nothing to hide and I bear no grudges with him even though I had not spoken to him ( or to be exact he did not want to speak to me) over some trivial matter. I 'suan' him over some commercial decision and he can't take it.

About what he had did I will put it as ass luck. What he did wrong:

1. Failure to signal that leads to some 'minor' accident. Why minor cos the 4 car chase after him and surrounded him. So, the cars can't be badly damage if still able to chase after him

2. Look down on the wrong Malays and now are giving him hell

3. Say the wrong thing which I thought was more on self defense rather than ya ya. I understand that he get his kaki to fly over when he was being surrounded so he was actually scared. Won't you be scared if you alone were being surrounded by so many strangers?

The report say that he is driving dangerously however I will think this is his word against theirs.

He is a PR but that does not have anything to do with his integrity. In fact, the nature of work he is in is not what sporean would want, construction. Then you may say no wonder so ya ya la, contractor ma. Conster. So, it will be a never ending story.

Btw, what I had written here as I had said earlier, is to be fair to him. I saw the news report and what the thread had started with and thought it was bias.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So confirmed he is a Msian SPR. Everyone from Dino Daniel LJ to the newspaper reporter to the readers assume the driver is Singaporean when the car is Singapore plate; and blame everything from littering to traffic offences to dangerous driving on Msia roads on "kiasu Singaporeans".

“Kiasu Singaporean act like a gangster when he is in Malaysia,” Dino said.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...utaNtGHRMg1mmWXFg&sig2=gmeVX2lK7mOcFmFqiKvVDg

huayingxiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it this way, it is convenient for this Dino to blame Singaporean since he drives a SG registered vehicle. However, does he really care if he is his own country man, or Chinese from sing land or Chinese from China? Not being racist but if the driver is a Malay, I believe things won't develop till this stage.

Who had open the flood gate for PR influx? Who regulated PR only can drive SG registered vehicle? I rest my case

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it this way, it is convenient for this Dino to blame Singaporean since he drives a SG registered vehicle. However, does he really care if he is his own country man, or Chinese from sing land or Chinese from China? Not being racist but if the driver is a Malay, I believe things won't develop till this stage.

Who had open the flood gate for PR influx? Who regulated PR only can drive SG registered vehicle? I rest my case

Let's put it this way, if you don't signal and suddenly change lane causing 4 cars or even just 1 car to have collision; you should stop your car to settle and not run off and make people chase for you. Of course this made people angry - regardless of race.

Like my Singaporean friend driving Spore plate car recently had a collision with a Malay driver driving JB car in JB. He settled everything amicably via insurance, proven no race issue at all.

The point is if you make a mistake you have to stop your car and take responsibility and not run away. Running away after car accident only made people more angry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sounds like one of the Managers of FMC. Many Malaysian -turned-SG PR's are very Arrogant, Cocky & claims to know "all the BigShots" in Johor.....encountered one that drives a Singapore-plate Lexus.....

Apparently they don't think so. If they have problem with Malay. It is race issue. If they have problem with Singaporean, it is of course the Singaporean's fault...lol

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this arrogant barbarian. Tell me how many non-Malay Singaporean of his age can speak Malay and will claim that Johor police is his friend? Even if he is a Singaporean now, 99% chance mudlander born and bred in Msia.

attachment.php

S'pore man wanted in Johor for 13 incidents of dangerous driving
Posted on 5 May 2016 | 20,176 views | 33 comments

A Singaporean man has angered Malaysians for his multiple incidences of dangerous driving and his arrogance.

A posting of an account where where he caused a collision involving four cars has gone viral not just for his reckless driving but for his arrogance when confronted.

According to a post on Facebook page Video Viral, the driver of SKN8285M was seen changing lanes suddenly without indicating and causing the 4 vehicles behind him to slam on their breaks resulting in an accident at the Kempas Toll Plaza.

After the incident, he just drove off but was chased down by someone at the scene.

He reportedly told the person in Malay: "If you want to report to the police, report lah. The Johor Police are my friends. What can you do? There's no evidence. You think I don't know the law?"

The Johor Police have responded to the incident on their official Facebook page.

They said that they are investigating the said driver for dangerous driving and endangering the safety of citizens.

They also informed the public that after checking their system, the Singaporean man has received 13 tickets that have not been cleared.

Of the 13 tickets issued, 12 are for speeding and one is for driving on the road shoulder or emergency lane.

The police also clarified that they are in no way connected to the man and would not be compromised with anyone who commits traffic violations.

They are appealing for people involved in the accident to come forward and for anyone who has more information to call their hotline: 07-2212999 or reach out to them on their Facebook page.

This cao Ah Beng contractor should say the Prince of Johor is his personal friend, the chief of polis is his wife's lover, and the his mother knows LKY.
Just drop some big names sure win.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? I am right. I am right again. What I say is not generalization. What I say is wisdom. :cool: