• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Face of a pathological liar Hillary Clinton.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;E4DQ3G-8ZfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DQ3G-8ZfM[/video]

This old bitch will lie about anything under the sun and hope to get back to the White House.

She lied about those women whom her husband fucked while in office, about Benghazi when Ambassador Chris & 3 navy seals were slaughtered by Muslim terrorists, about using her private server to receive & send her top secret emails, about how she dodged enemies' gunfire while in Bosnia in the 90's and etc.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;E4DQ3G-8ZfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DQ3G-8ZfM[/video]

This old bitch will lie about anything under the sun and hope to get back to the White House.

She lied about those women whom her husband fucked while in office, about Benghazi when Ambassador Chris & 3 navy seals were slaughtered by Muslim terrorists, about using her private server to receive & send her top secret emails, about how she dodged enemies' gunfire while in Bosnia in the 90's and etc.

The most dishonest woman on the planet takes it to a new level!

I remember she called her husband's rape victims "Bimbo Eruptions".

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This old bitch reminds me of a few women I know. Can't be trusted, power and money hungry, ugly as hell, fit to be butt-fucked by dogs.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope she gets her true devious character exposed to the American public and mercilessly hammered by Donald Trump in the Presidential election in November. She is a liar with a straight face and a power-hungry mercenary.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old bitch reminds me of a few women I know. Can't be trusted, power and money hungry, ugly as hell, fit to be butt-fucked by dogs.

I hope she gets her true devious character exposed to the American public and mercilessly hammered by Donald Trump in the Presidential election in November. She is a liar with a straight face and a power-hungry mercenary.

She even lied about lying. She lied to the families of those killed in Benghazi claiming the attack was due to a video. Recently, when those same family members accused her of lying
to them about the video, she again lied and claimed she never told these family members the attack in Benghazi was due to a video.

From the video clip I can see the old bitch lying and pandering to a crowd who depends on mining coal for a living. She's lying and pandering for next week primary in West Virginia.

Old bitch Hillary Clinton, read my lips .... you're one hell of a pathological liar!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh... What do you expect from a politician?

Our dear leader claimed to be a simple translator during WW2:wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She even lied about lying. She lied to the families of those killed in Benghazi claiming the attack was due to a video. Recently, when those same family members accused her of lying
to them about the video, she again lied and claimed she never told these family members the attack in Benghazi was due to a video.

From the video clip I can see the old bitch lying and pandering to a crowd who depends on mining coal for a living. She's lying and pandering for next week primary in West Virginia.

Old bitch Hillary Clinton, read my lips .... you're one hell of a pathological liar!

And it's a pity she will probably survive "emailgate" since what she did was not criminal, thus far. Unless someone (Trump, et al) can find a reason to do her in.

She's a fake, pretentious, power/money grabbing bitch. She cannot be allowed to be President. And yes, to top if off, she's a pathological liar.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
All able-minded politicians are good liars. The one who isn't won't last long in that arena. I don't know of any nation where people look up to politicians, and respect them, probably only here in Singapore, people admire their political leaders, read books about them, and tell their children how bad life would be without these wonderful and good honest people!

Live Long, and suffer!!!

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr Cheebye has been caught lying so many times that he should be called

Lying Cheebye

show proof lah..talk so much crap..

All i know is David Ong lies and say he will serve the people but he only enjoy himself by removing his pants.

PLs show proof, dun just talk crap.. is that all you are made of? well, i think so. lowlife ball-less fucktard sinkie shit.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The concept and practise of having a registered party voter is bad as they end up voting for the candidate that the party puts forward. The swing voters are the ones that operate with a lot more independence and judgement which is not the norm in the Westminster model where they are more in line with fence sitters. The Democrats have the sway and the number and sadly it look like Clinton. I have no idea how she is regarded as Presidential materiel. She was the wife of a President but did not engage in politics until she got into the White House.

The fact that she used her own email server tells you how she regards national security and her sense of judgement. And we want her to look after a country.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
The concept and practise of having a registered party voter is bad as they end up voting for the candidate that the party puts forward. The swing voters are the ones that operate with a lot more independence and judgement which is not the norm in the Westminster model where they are more in line with fence sitters. The Democrats have the sway and the number and sadly it look like Clinton. I have no idea how she is regarded as Presidential materiel. She was the wife of a President but did not engage in politics until she got into the White House.

The fact that she used her own email server tells you how she regards national security and her sense of judgement. And we want her to look after a country.

Boss, the old hag not only compromised national security, she is so corrupt.

As Secretary of State, she went to raise a few hundred millions of Dollars from wealthy Middle East leaders for the Clinton Foundation.