• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok residents are very lucky to have Dr Chee standing for them

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am very happy for bukit batok that Dr Chee is standing for them.. this is the best of the best in being a Singaporean.

If all the ministers are like Dr Chee, i think many true blue Singaporeans will back to invest in Sg and help the country to prosper.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a tall wish "If all the ministers are like Dr. Chee....." Bro, there is only ONE Dr. Chee Soo Juan. The rest are all back-bending conformist yes-men. While Dr. Chee has his own mind, Singapore is limited in her capabilities - small population and land area, no resources. Singapore's prosperity lies much on regional and international trade and growth, on her own, it is quite impossible. Other than char-kwey teow, laksa, and chicken rice, what else has Peesai got? Even the components of these products have to be imported! If more ministers are like Dr. Chee, Singaporeans may be urged and motivated to give more, but it stops there, how can these people make Sg prosper, without cooperation from foreign countries?

Cheers!

.......................................................................................................................................
If all the ministers are like Dr Chee, i think many true blue Singaporeans will back to invest in Sg and help the country to prosper.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I you as a voter in Bukit Batok By Elections and have to choose between Dr Chee and Murali, who would you cast your vote for?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I you as a voter in Bukit Batok By Elections and have to choose between Dr Chee and Murali, who would you cast your vote for?

That's an easy choice. Dr Chee. Any thinking person who loves the country would do the same. I just hope there are enough of like-minded voters at BB.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's an easy choice. Dr Chee. Any thinking person who loves the country would do the same. I just hope there are enough of like-minded voters at BB.

What Datin Tan Sri, Pengiran Orang Kaya Kepala Buruh (Labourers) Harimau Yakob, Menteri Kebudayaan DisGRACE Fu d/o of once upon a time "Communist" James Fu and Hsien Loong, son of Hero Kuan Yew did in attacking a lone man isn't good.

Do you think that Bukit Batokians will rise to the occasion and overwhelmingly vote to bring Dr Chee into Parliament or will they behave like the 70% and still continue with the current "Roolers"?

Will the historic 1981 Victory of the late JBJ be repeated in Bukit Batok?

The ball is in the hands of BB people.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I look die them got balls to do impossible. I think wp n spp knows. Which is ehy they didnt bother to contrlest. deflection if any likely from east. Bb like backwater kampung.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

What Datin Tan Sri, Pengiran Orang Kaya Kepala Buruh (Labourers) Harimau Yakob, Menteri Kebudayaan DisGRACE Fu d/o of once upon a time "Communist" James Fu and Hsien Loong, son of Hero Kuan Yew did in attacking a lone man isn't good.

Do you think that Bukit Batokians will rise to the occasion and overwhelmingly vote to bring Dr Chee into Parliament or will they behave like the 70% and still continue with the current "Roolers"?

Will the historic 1981 Victory of the late JBJ be repeated in Bukit Batok?

The ball is in the hands of BB people.

wow, their titles are intimidating :biggrin: No wonder they prance around like royalties, dispense judgement, and dared to spew verbal filth! :eek:

All hopes for some semblance of real change lie with BB voters now. Let us pray.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very unlucky. Plans for upgrading already in place, now if Chee voted in it be delayed. Vote PAP no goodies, vote Chee lagi worse. Vote for what? Go massage massage better lah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There will always be a big crowd at the opposition rally, but come voting day, the voters will mostly vote for PAP as they have always done so. I love sinkie voters so much!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will always be a big crowd at the opposition rally, but come voting day, the voters will mostly vote for PAP as they have always done so. I love sinkie voters so much!

This time is different !

This is a by-election.

The government is already settled. So, swing voters, you need not worry that Dr Chee will overthrow PAP. But if you vote him in as your MP and speak up for you in Parliament, you will be able to get the PAP government to perform their job even better. After all, they are paid millions. Shouldn't they be more caring and more responsible to the welfare of the citizens ?

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing will change. farking sinkies are so dumb. just look at the way they way, so farking oblivious to the traffic, these arseholes would be road kill in any where from jakarta to Katmandu. then there is the way they queue. so dumb fark. 6 person in a queue for 1 to pay. never queue in their life before? brain cell dead, probably.

big expectation from them, never.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee don't need endorsement from a loser like you !

This is not an endorsement, but an independent check on reality.. I only state the fact and the truth...

When I say that sinkie PAP lowlife fuck their mother's phua Chee buy.. And it really happens and cause a by election.. I feel so powerful.

jw5

Loyal
They are lucky indeed to have someone with courage standing for them. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are lucky indeed to have someone with courage standing for them. :wink:

they must be rational enough to see the big picture and not to vote in another useless PAP yes-man into parliament. I have no faith in 70% daft Sinkies.