• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean proves Einstein's E=mc2 wrong!

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear discerning readers,

I'll just do so quoting from my website and blog.

E=mc2 and special relativity wrong:
http://emc2fails.com/wp/

"First is the discovery that the well-known equation E=mc² does not work. The formula for the related relativistic kinetic energy evaluates only to a pure fictitious number, not a figure with real units of energy. This has been confirmed in 2009 by Chinese physicists who are members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. They measured energy through direct calorimetry and their experiment conclusively repudiated the relativistic energy of special relativity. They concluded that the 7 TeV (10¹² electron volts) of energy purportedly acquired by protons in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of CERN have only real energy of about 650 MeV (10⁶ electron volts), off by a factor of 15000 – it is the same as what my new theoretical discovery concludes."

My website:
http://www.emc2fails.com
"The Relativistic Mechanics of E=mc ² Fails":
[A 14-page paper; no higher mathematics involved; only an interpretation of Newton's second law of motion]
Abstract. The relativistic mechanics of contemporary physics does not have a defined unit of force. The newton, the SI unit of force, may not be used in any of the relativistic formulas; it is a real unit of force only with Newtonian mechanics which observes Newton's second law of motion as an axiom defining a unit of force as mass x acceleration. Without a unit of force, the application of the work-energy theorem produces only a formula that evaluates only to a pure number which has no association with any real unit of energy. All values of energy from relativistic mechanics are, therefore, fictitious. ...."

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.