• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wise words from Chee Soon Chuan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never said or even vaguely implied that Chee was not sincere. However, he is not realistic, which can actually work to his advantage in some societies and cultures if played right and luck is on his side, but Sinkieland and Sinkies just ain't that kind of .......... In fact, they actually think that someone like Chee will ruin their "paradise" .......... it's Karl Popper's theory of reflexivity in action .......... however, all of this airy fairy nonsense doesn't change the fact that a human being has only one life so why waste it on the undeserving .......... better to make lots of money and then to assuage your guilt finance the young ones to do the dirty work of revolution .......... kill two birds with one stone .........

[video=youtube;lOfZLb33uCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg[/video]

[video=youtube;6SyT70VJ7cM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SyT70VJ7cM[/video]

Yes I agree CSJ should just give up and not waste his precious life fighting for sinkies. They and their descendants can suffer themselves for not appreciating him.

jw5

Loyal
Yes I agree CSJ should just give up and not waste his precious life fighting for sinkies. They and their descendants can suffer themselves for not appreciating him.

For someone who is supposed to be of "bad character", his family seem very well adjusted and even he seems to have toned down a lot and comes across as the most well spoken and civil politician during the whole BE. That's why we should always take what the MSM and Pappies say with a pinch of salt. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For someone who is supposed to be of "bad character", his family seem very well adjusted and even he seems to have toned down a lot and comes across as the most well spoken and civil politician during the whole BE. That's why we should always take what the MSM and Pappies say with a pinch of salt. :wink:

Yes what bad character? I only see a passionate young man who has a heart for Singapore politics and toned down and mellowed as he aged. How bad can a person be if he can show his anger in public? Real bad character people will not be shouting in anger. They can apologise to you, smile at you and backstabbing you at the same time and then sabotage you to get rid of you. Did CSJ do all these? So how bad character can he be?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes what bad character? I only see a passionate young man who has a heart for Singapore politics and toned down and mellowed as he aged. How bad can a person be if he can show his anger in public? Real bad character people will not be shouting in anger. They can apologise to you, smile at you and backstabbing you at the same time and then sabotage you to get rid of you. Did CSJ do all these? So how bad character can he be?

There wasn't anything wrong with csj's brand of politics then and now.
Sinkies are just behind time, no matter CSJ adjusted his style to better educate sinkies. Both styles are fine with me, I preferred the no holds barred version but if the mellowed one can reach out to more people then so be it.
Even then 70% of sinkies are still morons beyond hope

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's also up against the soixante-neuf contentment of sinkie bengs. saw bengs with blond hair and tattoos carrying gucci and lv man-bags at bedok mall last week. they looked like happy pap supporters or they simply f*ckcare about politics or elections.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie oppo worst nightmare after lau ah pek, lau ah por, and spg's - the young beng.

image.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie oppo next worst nightmare, after lau ah pek, lau ah por, spg's and young beng - the old beng.

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Being cunning and manipulative is more a sign of bad character than being angry and straightforward. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There wasn't anything wrong with csj's brand of politics then and now.
Sinkies are just behind time, no matter CSJ adjusted his style to better educate sinkies. Both styles are fine with me, I preferred the no holds barred version but if the mellowed one can reach out to more people then so be it.
Even then 70% of sinkies are still morons beyond hope

Yes if Donald trump this kind of anti woman politician also can be endorsed by enough people, I don't know what's wrong with CSJ brand of politics.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being cunning and manipulative is more a sign of bad character than being angry and straightforward. :wink:

The cunning and manipulative would get angry and straight forward and shout at people they know are powerless against them. Only those who are angry and straightforward and shout at powerful people only then can count as not bad character.

jw5

Loyal
The cunning and manipulative would get angry and straight forward and shout at people they know are powerless against them. Only those who are angry and straightforward and shout at powerful people only then can count as not bad character.

The cunning and manipulative ones tend to be bullies but they are also cowards. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cunning and manipulative ones tend to be bullies but they are also cowards. :wink:

Yes the cunning and manipulative ones are bullies and cowards. These cowards would also be angry and straightforward to shout or even push at powerful people after they tender resignation and on their last day of service.

That's why I adore CSJ! He is hero to shout at powerful people when met with injustice. Not like coward sinkies who do that after resigned!

My proudest achievement in my career is I never shout at any staff in my life. Only shouted at one fucked up boss who did great injustice to me. No wonder I like CSJ. We are so alike. Lol.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the cunning and manipulative ones are bullies and cowards. These cowards would also be angry and straightforward to shout or even push at powerful people after they tender resignation and on their last day of service.

That's why I adore CSJ! He is hero to shout at powerful people when met with injustice. Not like coward sinkies who do that after resigned!

My proudest achievement in my career is I never shout at any staff in my life. Only shouted at one fucked up boss who did great injustice to me. No wonder I like CSJ. We are so alike. Lol.

I salute CSJ

Attachments

• dr chee2.jpg
    dr chee2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 304

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I've said before, CSJ has walked a hard path towards learned wisdom. I would like to see him represent SG in parliament someday, and when he does, he will be lauded as the one true politician that deserved every winning vote he got.

Press on, CSJ.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal