• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Politics a Monkey business?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone monkeying around each trying to score points.

More monkeying around in social media and forums.

The result of evolution or secular nation?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I honestly don't understand why either party wants to waste time "helping" a ward full of Sinkie losers.

I say just let the ward wallow in it's own mediocrity.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I honestly don't understand why either party wants to waste time "helping" a ward full of Sinkie losers.

I say just let the ward wallow in it's own mediocrity.

It is the nature of mankind to display altruism and care for others. Philosophers throughout the ages have tried to deny this intrinsic human quality but all have failed. It is part and parcel of the human condition that elicits in the human creature an inclination toward supererogation as much as some are drawn to evil and despair. Such is the nature of human existence.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is the nature of mankind to display altruism and care for others. Philosophers throughout the ages have tried to deny this intrinsic human quality but all have failed. It is part and parcel of the human condition that elicits in the human creature an inclination toward supererogation as much as some are drawn to evil and despair. Such is the nature of human existence.

It's not in my nature that's for sure so I guess that means I'm not human.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If what u say is true,the world would be a wonderful place,there would be no poverty or starvation in the world,every country would be like australia paradise or even better,and we wouldnt have to rely on a system as crude as capitalism.the only thing that drives man is ego and greed and self preservation,any altruistic species would have become extinct long ago via Darwinism.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Itsalready been proven by the architect in matrix that humans are selfish,if given a choice to save ur loved one which is already deemed impossible or to doom the world,u already know what the "hero"'s choice would be.mankind is doomed.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I didn't say *everyone* will be inclined to charity. I said *some* will be inclined to the dark side. Obviously you're in the latter category.

In my younger days I was very kind hearted, helpful and concerned with the plight of the poor and the downtrodden.

In later years I realised that the sections of society that I cared for were scum. I couldn't give a damned anymore. My efforts are now directed towards relieving innocent animals of their suffering.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If what u say is true,the world would be a wonderful place,there would be no poverty or starvation in the world,every country would be like australia paradise or even better,and we wouldnt have to rely on a system as crude as capitalism.the only thing that drives man is ego and greed and self preservation,any altruistic species would have become extinct long ago via Darwinism.

That's why I say :

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In my younger days I was very kind hearted, helpful and concerned with the plight of the poor and the downtrodden.

In later years I realised that the sections of society that I cared for were scum. I couldn't give a damned anymore. My efforts are now directed towards relieving innocent animals of their suffering.

Why do you let a bunch of scum taint your view of the rest of society? One should always have compassion for the poor and downtrodden, and of course all animals (except those ear marked for food).

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U only do good expecting to be rewarded and fawned over?nothing but ego and ulterior motives.nothing but a facist lord like lky and immortan joe.yes be kind to animals so they can snuggle up to u and wag their tails,beware even some animals will bite though.

Remember the song lyrics,sweet dreams are made of this,u and I will disagree,travelled the world and the seven seas,everybody is looking for something,some of them wants to use you,some of them wants to be used by u.

Theres only two things in sinkieland and the universe,use or be used.

Last edited: