• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If opposition supporters are cocksuckers, then...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can have all the answers here.

[video=youtube;MWmrFDwCSQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWmrFDwCSQQ[/video]

I would say, Sinkies have reached North Korean standard. I have seen my neighbour who chased their own parents out of the house but able to wail in front of LKY portrait. Than, I saw them wearing white supporting PAP in the last election. I am puzzled by how their brain was being wired or was it short-circuit by 153th mouthpiece? Even dogs, showed more passion to their own family than this PAP balls-licking sinkie.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
what are pap supporters? :confused:

The only crying I did was when my whole family died and that meant my mother and wife was not able to provide free fucks to the bangalah community. I am glad that a team of supporters were with me all the way when my whole family died. :biggrin:

team-photo.jpg

PAP dogs are retarded cum-eater like scrooball (clone).