• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP may consider banning opposition from asking residents hobo

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tan Chuan-Jin

Yesterday at 23:48 ·

Hmm. Mr Chee disdainfully says that we are all hobos Going round coffee shops just to say "ho boh ho boh?" (好吗 in Hokkien).

Don't see any hobos here as our activists and volunteers do housekeeping to make sure our Meet the People's session files are in order so that we can better serve, groceries are organised for those who need the extra helping hand. I don't see any hobos amongst our Grassroots/ People's Action Partyactivists/volunteers who follow up and visit families.

Every week. Nor are there hobos amongst the various stakeholders who discuss and trouble shoot issues whether municipal or families with difficulties or individuals with mental health concerns etc. Or any hobos amongst those who organize activities to bring the community together. Or any hobos who help go round visiting residents to say hello and gather feedback.

If this is what it means to 'hobo hobo'...then I'd say that we are‪#‎proudtobehobo‬ ! ‪#‎itscooltobehobo‬

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read how his PLP react and revel as if they have won gold medal

Seah Chong Chiang Actions speak louder than words. Because of MPs like you, our lives are Jin Jiak Ho! grin emoticon

· 36 · 23 hrs

Tan Chuan-Jin Hohoho. LOL. tks

· 6 · 23 hrs

1240081_10153424563310423_7632998224637699351_n.jpg

Dani Lee Minister Tan hobo today?

· 14 · 1 May at 23:52

Tan Chuan-Jin Ho! You ho or not today?

· 17 · 23 hrs

1240081_10153424563310423_7632998224637699351_n.jpg

Dani Lee Haha. Raining cats and dogs. Have a good day.

· 2 · 23 hrs

13151597_10206687981934999_6899685392225374139_n.jpg

Julie Chin Man! This Chee Soon Juan is a real piece of work! A normal greeting also he wants to Attack, make it dirty, bad. For a man who has been happily and willingly unemployed the last, what 20 years at least?, does he even know what working means, what volunteering means, what regularly without fanfare helping people means???

Yes Chee! We are #hobo and proud of it. We don't go around saying we care and disappear, only to appear 5 years later at another place spewing "we care" there next, then to disappear again!

Your chut pattern sibei more than Badminton siol!!!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ is very confused who his opponent is

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...rks-says-he-is

SINGAPORE - Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) chief Chee Soon Juan says that recent remarks by People's Action Party (PAP) leaders have left him wondering just who his opponent is in the Bukit Batok by-election.

"All I know is that I'm getting very confused who my opponent is," he said on Tuesday (May 3).

"I thought it is Mr Murali. It is turning out to be everybody else except him," he said, referring to the PAP's Murali Pillai, while speaking to reporters after a morning walkabout in Bukit Batok.

Dr Chee declined to comment on recent social media remarks by Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong and Social and Family Development Minister Tan Chuan-Jin relating to the May 7 Bukit Batok by-election.

ESM Goh, in a Facebook post on Monday on Dr Chee, had used an analogy of a fox trying to persuade a farmer to let it tend to the hen house.

Mr Tan, in response to Dr Chee's comments that an MP needs to do more than just greet residents "ho bo" (how are you in Hokkien), had listed the various duties his grassroots activists carried out.

"Don't see any hobos here," he wrote as a play on Dr Chee's words.

On Tuesday, Dr Chee, referring to Mr Tan's comments, said: "I don't even want to dignify that with a response.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Tan, in response to Dr Chee's comments that an MP needs to do more than just greet residents "ho bo" (how are you in Hokkien), had listed the various duties his grassroots activists carried out.

"Don't see any hobos here," he wrote as a play on Dr Chee's words.

On Tuesday, Dr Chee, referring to Mr Tan's comments, said: "I don't even want to dignify that with a response.

In his pictures, the PAP MP don't do any work while the grassroots activists do all the work. So Tan Chuan-Jin is saying that the PAP MP's job is to order his grassroots people to do the work for him??

BTW, Dr Chee also laughs at Tan Chuan-Jin in his response.

jw5

Loyal
If sinkies continue to put pap members into parliament, soon these sinkies may become hobos collecting cardboard for exercise and leisure. :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
A MIW minister twisting words dishonestly .
Why are we paying singaporean taxpayers-funded salary to a MIW minister who talk nonsense ?

jw5

Loyal
A MIW minister twisting words dishonestly .
Why are we paying singaporean taxpayers-funded salary to a MIW minister who talk nonsense ?

They are paid to state the obvious and make motherhood statements, occasionally it will be nonsense. If they don't do this, they will be lobo. :wink: