• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Arrogant Lallang by Goh Chok Tong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some interesting snippets from an MP who has sat for 40 years in Parliament and saw our engineers lose their jobs and began driving taxis under his watch.
https://www.facebook.com/MParader/posts/1139061682803163

""But there was one bad moment in GE 2001. Chee Soon Juan confronted and shouted at me in a Jurong market, alleging wrongly that we had loaned money to Soeharto. I ignored him. It proved to be the right approach.""

""Since my name is mentioned in the Bukit Batok by-election, I say: don't kick up a fuss over CSJ rudely shouting at me in Jurong. Words or actions do not define a person; character is not important for a would be MP, so say SDP.
And the fox to the farmer, "Hire me to look after your hen house. I have the perfect plan". --- get""

""Murali said, "I do not regard politics as a career but rather as a cause and a sacred duty". Well said. No wonder Halimah Yaacob, likened you to a stalk of rice bowing with humility and duties, unlike the arrogant lallang swaying in the wind. Stay sincere, humble and true to yourself. Best wishes. --- get""

Then this came along from one of the scions of Lee Kong Chian -

""Toh Han Shih in china, some chinese secretly want to be government officials with the hidden motive of becoming rich through taking bribes, but would never admit it. unfortunately, the PAP has let in some people like teh cheang wan and wee toon boon to become PAP ministers in singapore""

""Toh Han Shih mr goh chok tong, many years ago, you said the metaphorical singapore football team did not score goals, because singapore footballers were too kiasu (cautious), in a reference to singapore scholar civil servants in government linked companies.""

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing isn't, according to PAP's approach.

If someone ask a question but you cannot answer, just ignore. That's the right approach as far as PAp is concerned. But opposition do likewise, is hiding wrong-doings.

Politics is a sacred duty, according to PAP, but is ok to do part time basis. The seriously of 'sacred' has different meaning to pap. To them, it is not as important as the huge amount of money being paid to do a 'sacred' political job with no accountability.

Is he still collecting millions doing nothing, not even MPS?

I don't know what to say anymore with these PAP's logic, or lack of.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lau goh famous irresponsible words many years ago, he said that "without retrenchment, he will be worried", up his!:oIo: if he is just an ordinary sinkie and his son is to bring bread to the table, i doubt he will say such thing, up him again!!!:oIo:

he is trying to pull his weight on voters in bukit batok. he may be old but there is no wisdom in him, just a typical PAP crony talking thru his arse.:oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the old man took advantage of the system without holding any job with accountability and continued with his travel privileges for 25 years, he too decided it was too good to give up. So he now spends his time on Facebook and on Marine Parade. He also attends weddings of the Marine Parade porlumpars' children.

Is he still collecting millions doing nothing, not even MPS?

I don't know what to say anymore with these PAP's logic, or lack of.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the reason why old fart Con You don't want to be idolised after his death. Too ashamed of his past bullying Singaporeans.

When a leopard dies it leaves behind its skin. When a man dies he leaves behind his name.

GCT will have to die one day, but his name will live forever be known as cohort with LKY to sue CSJ.

Some interesting snippets from an MP who has sat for 40 years in Parliament and saw our engineers lose their jobs and began driving taxis under his watch.

""But there was one bad moment in GE 2001. Chee Soon Juan confronted and shouted at me in a Jurong market, alleging wrongly that we had loaned money to Soeharto. I ignored him. It proved to be the right approach.""

""Since my name is mentioned in the Bukit Batok by-election, I say: don't kick up a fuss over CSJ rudely shouting at me in Jurong. Words or actions do not define a person; character is not important for a would be MP, so say SDP.
And the fox to the farmer, "Hire me to look after your hen house. I have the perfect plan". --- get""

""Murali said, "I do not regard politics as a career but rather as a cause and a sacred duty". Well said. No wonder Halimah Yaacob, likened you to a stalk of rice bowing with humility and duties, unlike the arrogant lallang swaying in the wind. Stay sincere, humble and true to yourself. Best wishes. --- get""

""Toh Han Shih in china, some chinese secretly want to be government officials with the hidden motive of becoming rich through taking bribes, but would never admit it. unfortunately, the PAP has let in some people like teh cheang wan and wee toon boon to become PAP ministers in singapore""

""Toh Han Shih mr goh chok tong, many years ago, you said the metaphorical singapore football team did not score goals, because singapore footballers were too kiasu (cautious), in a reference to singapore scholar civil servants in government linked companies.""

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

GCT telling "tall" tales ? Doesn't he remind you of "Robert", the brother to Raymond in "Everybody loves Raymond" ?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT should try and explain how on planet earth his useless brother managed to become main landlord at Dempsey. Was the process transparent? Mrs Woody played a key role as Woody was PM then.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Piang.Suddenly appear from nowhere like ghost.Why can't he take his singaporean taxpayers-funded salary quietly and just fade away ?
Yeah,he is the wooden pinnochio conman who lied to us singaporeans we will enjoy swiss standard of living.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All of us who had interacted or worked with ESM Goh know him to be a humble and sincere man. You should not be defaming him by saying he is arrogant.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why GCT like to make lame analogies during elections, WP would whack his analogies but SDP is very gentlemen and decline to comment.

WP's response to GCT's cruise ship analogy.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau goh famous irresponsible words many years ago, he said that "without retrenchment, he will be worried", up his!:oIo: if he is just an ordinary sinkie and his son is to bring bread to the table, i doubt he will say such thing, up him again!!!:oIo:

he is trying to pull his weight on voters in bukit batok. he may be old but there is no wisdom in him, just a typical PAP crony talking thru his arse.:oIo:

his other famous words to sgian was shit standard of living........... or was it Swiss Std of living??

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
quote-retrenchment-is-good-for-singapore-if-there-is-no-retrenchments-then-i-worry-goh-chok-tong-80-36-53.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I finally understand,if accused of a terrible crime,fraud or mistake,like lending 10 bil to a corrupt regime,simply ignore the accusations,it is the best approach.