• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Retail Brand Bite Dust

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Premium business shirt pants or not , it should not be hanging at the wardrobe for more then 3 months. You should consider chucking it aside after 3 months.

It becomes old and worn out. The color, shine and the fashion fade away .

There is one 'premium' brand that people are still buying after 51 years...& some dumb asses buyers at Bukit Batok..."are still loving it"....it should have been 'chuck' aside long time ago.....it is worn out, colour fading & definitely lost its shine.....but, people are still buying it.....:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would an office shirt cost $200? It's hardly affordable to most and it is certainly not value-for-money. My most expensive office shirts cost around $80.

Sometimes..have to 'hao lian' a bit mah!.....like my monogrammed shirts I made from CYC.....only use for important occasion, where I arrive there by air- conditioned vehicle like a swanky car...not by bus or MRT....

My office shirts are "affordable" presentable & certainly value for money.....ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would an office shirt cost $200? It's hardly affordable to most and it is certainly not value-for-money. My most expensive office shirts cost around $80.
Mine cost at most 20 US dollars that I got direct from the Chinese factories that manufacture for brand names like Gucci, LV, Salvatore, Hermes.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
There is one 'premium' brand that people are still buying after 51 years...& some dumb asses buyers at Bukit Batok..."are still loving it"....it should have been 'chuck' aside long time ago.....it is worn out, colour fading & definitely lost its shine.....but, people are still buying it.....:biggrin:

That premium brand is around longer than 51 years lah...........

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always figured u were a G2000 man....im afraid that wont get you very far....be like me...i only visit cyc at the raffles....they pour me a cup of lapsong souchong tea while i browse the swatches of 140 count sea island cotton.

LOL! You are right! Most of my office wear comes from G2000! I sometimes buy at Metro's when there are discounts. It's just office long sleeve and black pants. Who can tell the difference between a $50 or $500 office clothes? Besides, I call the shots in my office. I can come to work wearing singlet and shorts if I like.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! You are right! Most of my office wear comes from G2000! I sometimes buy at Metro's when there are discounts. It's just office long sleeve and black pants. Who can tell the difference between a $50 or $500 office clothes? Besides, I call the shots in my office. I can come to work wearing singlet and shorts if I like.

You must some low class coolie...to come in singlet & shorts...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He gets all his "employees" to come in singlet and shorts so that he doesn't need to turn on the air con. :biggrin:

I guessed, they must be wearing "chat kiat" also ( wooden clogs also) & sitting on wooden chairs & using those rattan fan to COOL themselves.....