• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee Tells BB Voters To Vote For PAP Murali! Calls Chee A Liar!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck Amos Yee

I have to say that Amos Yee actually made sense, which was something I also shared with opposition cocksuckers here.

Until the opposition can win the majority, they can't do jack shit. They will be condemned to just running their town councils. All the proposals that WP and Chee have will not be implemented at all.

The system here is that the party that has the majority of parliamentary seats will form 100% of the government, running 100% of all the government agencies and stat boards, while the opposition, even if they make up 49% of the parliamentary seats, will have 0% in the government, and exert 0% influence over the various government agencies. They will have to contend to just asking questions in parliament that can be easily ignored or rebutted with some half-baked answer, since the Speaker of Parliament, which calls the shots in parliament, is from the ruling party. Same for the person in charge of the local mass media.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the present PAPISD agent personnel involved in monitoring and working black ops against the Opposition started as anti establishment in their youth. They were TURNED by the PAP using the carrot and stick method. Amos Yee will end up as one. Trust me. I found out by being betrayed.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the present PAPISD agent personnel involved in monitoring and working black ops against the Opposition started as anti establishment in their youth. They were TURNED by the PAP using the carrot and stick method. Amos Yee will end up as one. Trust me. I found out by being betrayed.

nufala = deluxe = Debonerman = harrych = kohpc = Fucksamleong = HakkaTiow = JHolmesJr = Thebonerman = komoD = David Phang,

Who betrayed you? Was it my bony mini skirt nanny? Was it my pet snake?

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To some of the guys this would be a no-brainer in that if you cant beat them then join them. Lose nothing but stand to gain much.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if he really mean it. I mean would any candidate really welcome the support of Amos?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
nufala = deluxe = Debonerman = harrych = kohpc = Fucksamleong = HakkaTiow = JHolmesJr = Thebonerman = komoD = David Phang,

Since it's familiar to you as you have done it yourself Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar, fuck your mother laucheebye! ....LOL

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal

Almost correct but not quite there. This is the correct version, it was my pet snake between my legs and the bony part up your mummy's mini skirt Lol Lol Lol.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know if he really mean it. I mean would any candidate really welcome the support of Amos?

The problem is, Amos gave very logical reasons why voters should not vote for Chee!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This unrepentant chap is up to his mischief again. He is a double headed snake. Depending on who gives him the dole, he will say what his donors want him to say. He is pathetic and sick. If you believe him, you must well also believe what he said about LKY, LHL , Vincent Lam, his mother and father and a host of others.

Dr Chee has not responded to his video. But rumor has it that a number of Red-Shirts will be waiting for him if he appears at the next SDP's rally.

slap.jpeg

Mummy!!! I am slapped!'

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This unrepentant chap is up to his mischief again. He is a double headed snake. Depending on who gives him the dole, he will say what his donors want him to say. He is pathetic and sick. If you believe him, you must well also believe what he said about LKY, LHL , Vincent Lam, his mother and father and a host of others.

Dr Chee has not responded to his video. But rumor has it that a number of Red-Shirts will be waiting for him if he appears at the next SDP's rally.

View attachment 26459

Amos Yee at the previous SDP rally with his old pals from the loser opposition camp. Does TJS get tired of losing?

13133209_2230110437129673_8368468406674053092_n.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say that Amos Yee actually made sense, which was something I also shared with opposition cocksuckers here.

Until the opposition can win the majority, they can't do jack shit. They will be condemned to just running their town councils. All the proposals that WP and Chee have will not be implemented at all.

The system here is that the party that has the majority of parliamentary seats will form 100% of the government, running 100% of all the government agencies and stat boards, while the opposition, even if they make up 49% of the parliamentary seats, will have 0% in the government, and exert 0% influence over the various government agencies. They will have to contend to just asking questions in parliament that can be easily ignored or rebutted with some half-baked answer, since the Speaker of Parliament, which calls the shots in parliament, is from the ruling party. Same for the person in charge of the local mass media.

you mean you agree when he called pinkie a cunt farker?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is, Amos gave very logical reasons why voters should not vote for Chee!

Amos disassociate with SDP is a good sign because Amos is going to criticise all the religions in singapore soon. Good that he admit himself and SDP are two different creatures. LHL has no reason to pinpoint they both belong to the same group. Probably it is a strategy. May be better that Amos say he support PAP and than put up a Youtube to hurt all singaporeans.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee at the previous SDP rally with his old pals from the loser opposition camp. Does TJS get tired of losing?

13133209_2230110437129673_8368468406674053092_n.jpg

Look how friendly he seems to be with the 2 gentlemen with his arms around their shoulders, but you know his arm carries a knife. I won't be surprised if his donors pay him the dole, he will launch the most scathing attack on the 2 gentlemen in his videos.

Last edited: